Ewan McGreggor coming back as Obi-Wan

Darth Krawlie

7 hours ago, Metropolis said:

I'm smelling prop bets. Let's take odds on cameos and scenarios. I'll give 2-1 on a Qui Gon force ghost cameo.

There would have to be a Yoda one. I don’t think physically but I bet we see them communicate somehow. 

But yeah Qui Gon for sure. 

On 3/10/2022 at 2:54 PM, Spider-Man said:

He probably leaves for a booty call. People often forget their commitments when that happens.

3 hours ago, Tank said:

I bet Obi-wan doesn’t use his lightsaber until the end.

Heh.

18 minutes ago, Dark Wader said:

There would have to be a Yoda one. I don’t think physically but I bet we see them communicate somehow. 

But yeah Qui Gon for sure. 

I really really REALLY hope we don't see Ahsoka. Because for someone who wasn't around through the whole OT she sure would be appearing a lot everywhere else. 

I'm assuming Jimmy Smits as Bail will show up in both Obi-Wan AND Andor. We don't know yet when Ahsoka's show takes place, but at this point, they need to explain why she was AWOL for the OT.

We might even see Grogu if there's a flashback to the temple purge. Obi-Wan was there for a bit of it.

Maul is around, but everything indicated by Maul in TCW and Rebels seems to cover the only times he and Obi-Wan meet.

Some sort of contact with Yoda-- maybe.

Ghost Qui-Gon for sure.

Now that they have Temura Morrison back in the mix, I wouldn't be shocked to see Rex. Cody died in ROTS right?

I have a feeling that I’ll watch this with my kids, but otherwise would probably never watch it.

I could see an Andor crossover, especially if Organa is involved in getting Obi-Wan off Tatooine. It seems like an especially easy way to connect the shows. 

27 minutes ago, Lord Darth Hunter said:

I really really REALLY hope we don't see Ahsoka. Because for someone who wasn't around through the whole OT she sure would be appearing a lot everywhere else. 

Was just thinking that while I wouldn’t rule out some cameo from her, when we do see her around this time period it was in Rebels, which is set after this. From recollection in Rebels she only just learns about what happened to Anakin, so unlikely she ever bumps into Obi Wan. 

Watching the trailer again I'm scratching my head about the Grand Inquisitor. It's not like they invented the species for Rebels. The Grand Inquisitor was from Utapau. The species already had screen time in Revenge of the Sith. That's going to bother me until i see the show.

12 hours ago, Metropolis said:

Watching the trailer again I'm scratching my head about the Grand Inquisitor. It's not like they invented the species for Rebels. The Grand Inquisitor was from Utapau. The species already had screen time in Revenge of the Sith. That's going to bother me until i see the show.

This guy doesn't seem to have the Utapau shark teeth.  I wonder if it is the same guy, now.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.