That was a tremendous SummerSlam. The Fiend's debut was awesome. The KO / McMahon match was very, very good. Charlotte / Trish? Tremendous. Then, there is Seith / Brock. That was fantastic. They both sold for each other and Brock was a real pro here. He gave a tremendous effort, and made Seth look real good.

I hope not. Finn needs a long break (which it looks like he's taking) and a repackage. They didn't use the Demon often or effectively enough, it needs a revamp. And I hope they protect the shit out of the Fiend and barely have him show up.

They're not going straight to a Fiend vs Demon match for a while. WrestleMania at the earliest. They're going to want to build up some serious supernatural story to build towards it. Not to mention the WWE aren't going to put Bray out there every week. He was absent from TV this week. They said they want to make his appearances special.

I would they'd stretch it out, just thought it was funny Balor lost to a gimmick he's had.

I'm all in though, for obvious reasons I always love the supernatural, occulty, dark, gimmicks, from Taker up to the fiend.