Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

SummerSlam

21 replies to this topic

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,719 posts
The second biggest WWE ppv.

Drew Gulakk retains the cruiserweight belt. Alexa and Cross retain the women's tag belts.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,719 posts
Becky Lynch make Natalya tap out to the disarm-her. They way the match was paced, it seemed to end too soon idk. Maybe it's just me.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,719 posts
Goldberg over Ziggler. I don't know what this was supposed to accomplish other than to get the stink of that Undertaker match off of Goldberg. And I'm a Goldberg mark.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,719 posts
Ricochet wearing a kicks ass Nightwing outfit.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,719 posts
AJ beasts Ricochet in a match that would be better if it were later in the card.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,719 posts
Bayley defeats Ember Moon in a match the crowd could not have cared one bit about

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,719 posts
KO beats Shane O Mac.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,719 posts
Charlotte beats Trish Stratus in a match that got real good.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,719 posts
That Bret Hart cameo proves the WWE knows that the fans have turned on Seth Rollins.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,719 posts
I'm guessing this was a double count out between Kofi and Randy Orton. This ain't over folks.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,719 posts
Okay you want to talk disturbing, that lamp Bray has is just that.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,719 posts
Bray Wyatt defeats Finn Balor with the mandible claw. Don't know if that should be his finisher, but that was a great debut for Wyatt.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,719 posts
Seth Rollins says the Beast again in a match that was a lot better than I thought it would be. I think Seth won some fans back.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,719 posts
Just finished watching the special on Kofi. So good. The WrestleMania run gave me goosebumps reliving it.

3 & 6 years to go...

3 & 6 years to go...

Mr. Impatient

• Moderators
  • 19,181 posts

That was a tremendous SummerSlam.  The Fiend's debut was awesome.  The KO / McMahon match was very, very good.  Charlotte / Trish?  Tremendous.  Then, there is Seith / Brock.  That was fantastic.  They both sold for each other and Brock was a real pro here.  He gave a tremendous effort, and made Seth look real good.

Darth Krawlie

Darth Krawlie

privileged ****lord

• Moderators
  • 34,709 posts

Brock lost cuz he's gonna jump to Smackdown when it switches to Fox and he'll squash Kofi for the title.

Tank

Tank

Driver

• 34,790 posts
So obv Balor's Demon has to come back to beat The Fiend, right?

Darth Krawlie

Darth Krawlie

privileged ****lord

• Moderators
  • 34,709 posts

I hope not. Finn needs a long break (which it looks like he's taking) and a repackage. They didn't use the Demon often or effectively enough, it needs a revamp. And I hope they protect the **** out of the Fiend and barely have him show up.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,719 posts
They're not going straight to a Fiend vs Demon match for a while. WrestleMania at the earliest. They're going to want to build up some serious supernatural story to build towards it. Not to mention the WWE aren't going to put Bray out there every week. He was absent from TV this week. They said they want to make his appearances special.

Tank

Tank

Driver

• 34,790 posts
I would they'd stretch it out, just thought it was funny Balor lost to a gimmick he's had.

I'm all in though, for obvious reasons I always love the supernatural, occulty, dark, gimmicks, from Taker up to the fiend.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,719 posts
My son in law went to school with Bray Wyatt in Brooksville. He geeked out because IRS was his friend's dad. He said Wyndahm wasn't that weird in school.
  • Tank and Darth Krawlie +1 this

Darth Krawlie

Darth Krawlie

privileged ****lord

• Moderators
  • 34,709 posts

Imagine if they finally induct IRS/Rotunda into the Hall of Fame and Bray and Bo Dallas do his induction.

The more I think about it the more I need this to happen next year holy ****.

Reply to this topic