Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

School starts next week.

27 replies to this topic

Destiny Skywalker

Destiny Skywalker

Actually, I am a rocket scientist

• 20,668 posts
2 miles is kind of far. Growing up, my suburban school district bussed if you were more than 1.5 miles away. I think our area is 1 mile.

Ms. Spam

Ms. Spam

MS.

• 17,516 posts

So the people that work with the bus are super nice people. I used to be one of those people that worked the short bus transport for extra dollars in college. We keep them occupied and help work with any anxiety. At least I did. We learned to do simple car games like I spy with my little eye and sing. 

How schools run? HAHAHAHAHA it's a bureaucracy. It is sometimes a  wonder some schools function....

I say this as day two of no AC in my school is almost done and today the cafeteria had no hot lunches because the cafeteria was CLOSED! My school district hemmed and hawed the summer away and decided starting two weeks early during the hottest part of the year and now we're having issues with no AC and no cafeteria. 

Brando

Brando

83% Muppet

• Admin
  • 19,078 posts
Ugh. That sounds awful.

Reply to this topic