I pushed through the rest of Season 2. Overall I’m still with my thought above that the actors have been let down, but at the same time the stuff with the writing is a love/hate for me rather than just a ‘wtf this all sucks’ sorta criticism. The story is fine, I can dig it, it’s like a story for a novel really. The execution of the story in a Star Trek series setting was not successful for me. There are things I like with this story, with these characters, but I am certain to never revisit these seasons. Maybe that means something about the series, maybe that just means something about where I am. I dunno.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

odine hasn't seen wrath of khan?   EVERYONE GET HIM

... whut   It's timeless. Generally agreed upon to be the best Star Trek story ever.   The FX work is some of the best ever made-- the model work is so good that to this day the Enterprise in this mov

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Spider-Man said:

I pushed through the rest of Season 2. Overall I’m still with my thought above that the actors have been let down, but at the same time the stuff with the writing is a love/hate for me rather than just a ‘wtf this all sucks’ sorta criticism. The story is fine, I can dig it, it’s like a story for a novel really. The execution of the story in a Star Trek series setting was not successful for me. There are things I like with this story, with these characters, but I am certain to never revisit these seasons. Maybe that means something about the series, maybe that just means something about where I am. I dunno.

Yes, this sums it up for me also. Story was fine to watch through for series 2, but I know I will never watch it again in the future.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.