Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Scream: Resurrection

4 replies to this topic

Brando

Brando

83% Muppet

• Admin
  • 19,260 posts
I really enjoyed season on of Scream the TV Series, season 2 was okay, the Halloween special was fun, and then season 3 was a reboot that got delayed for years and finally was released.

There's really no comedy to it, and and instead of having fleshed out characters it's just stereotypes. So out of all the various movies and shows, we have one really good movie and one good season of TV.

Iceheart

Iceheart

No.

• Moderators
  • 20,562 posts

I didn't even know there was a tv show.

Brando

Brando

83% Muppet

• Admin
  • 19,260 posts
MTV did it. The latest season aired on VH1.

Tank

Tank

Driver

• 34,794 posts
I love all Scream(s).

The original is very special to me, but I did love the MYV series. I was read for it, but didn't get the job. That said one of my Hell Fest leads, and LAAF leads were both on the show.

Brando

Brando

83% Muppet

• Admin
  • 19,260 posts
I should have said that we had one great movie and one great season of TV. The rest has been of varying quality, but mostly has been fun. I do appreciate that they did something new and went for a diverse cast, but I didn't have fun watching it, and that's the first time I can say that about Scream. I'll probably watch it again now that the mystery is solved to see if there are any hints, but I don't think there were.

I also didn't love the ending and the
Spoiler
reveal.

Reply to this topic