Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Happy Death Day

5 replies to this topic

Brando

Brando

83% Muppet

• Admin
  • 19,252 posts
How the heck did I miss this? Groundhog Day murder-mystery slasher film? That's an amazing combination.

It also could have been a major failure, but it all worked. Jessica Rothe really worked as a total bitch that you couldn't help cheering for.

Is the sequel worth watching?

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,719 posts
I saw groundhog day nursery mystery and I thought you were talking about Bill de Blasio. :p

Tank

Tank

Driver

• 34,790 posts
Sequel: yes. They are light and silly, but I live for championing pg13 horror.

Brando

Brando

83% Muppet

• Admin
  • 19,252 posts
Great. It's next on the list, then.

Brando

Brando

83% Muppet

• Admin
  • 19,252 posts
Watching 2 right now. This is insanely crazy and I'm loving it.

R.CAllen

R.CAllen

walking

• 4,054 posts

As with so many other good1 things in this woebegone world, well, we all owe the existence of the Happy Death Day franchise to my sweet sweet sweet sweet2 man, Mr. Scott Lobdell.

1 Well, you know, for locally-accepted-values of good.

2 Yes, it is a nigh-universally accepted intersubjective fact that Mssr. S. Lobdell is four hundred percent sweeter than average!

Edited by R.CAllen, 02 August 2019 - 03:23 PM.

Reply to this topic