Nightly Remember When

He's a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude

I don't remember much here because I didn't really get involved in the community / The Cantina, which I regret. But I do remember posting someone's combination of scenes from The Passion of the Christ, Yakety Sax, and comic sound effects which upset a few people, even though it was in Lando.

No, Evolence was after this person. Something Skywalker, maybe? Or am I thinking about someone else?

Evolence was married, but I think the abuse he bragged about ruined that whole thing.

The whole Mara Jade thing....look, we treated them like absolute ****. I remember their transitioning thread and it being archived for years. Im glad its gone. We were ***holes.

We were, but it didn't help that they were a troll, an idiot, and semi-literate. We were a lot nicer to Evolence.

I remember her making a lot of jokes about it--jokes that went from "haha" to "uh wait are you serious right now" in about .4 seconds. The fact that there were so many made it scary too.

There was another person that transitioned here. I feel like she posted in the mod forum so I won't say the name I'm thinking it was, but I remember a whole lot of support there. At least we aren't all COMPLETE ****bags. Just selectively.

Towards the end of Evo's time here, and the end of their marriage, there were several posts bragging about "alleged" hitting and restraining orders. And then the allegedly started dropping, and then Evolence disappeared. It was all in longer posts so I think a lot of people didn't catch on, but it was definitely there without shame.

Evo's last post here was April 2016, last log in January 2017. Scrolling through her Facebook I couldn't find her last post, but a comment someone else made around May 2017 said: "Gwen has been on a self imposed break from FB. She says she has no desire to participate. Maybe that will change, maybe not. For the next 5 months it will certainly not as she is on a mandatory break required when you have to fulfill a obligation to the State of Maine for bad behavior. Hope that helps"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.