Nightly Remember When

So much digging through archives and old threads.

There's 2 things I learned.

#1 - From approximately the moment I joined until around 2006/7, I was probably on here drunk off of my ass. (It was...not a good time in my life.) And I don't remember ANY of this stuff. I barely remember the people from back then. And I remember very little from RL during that time as well actually.

#2 - This place has been a dumping ground for decades.

remember when silky was the worst thing to ever be on the internet? I don't remember why though

remember when spike wouldn't take his shirt off

Remember when we struggled with Liz because she looked like a young hot Tina Fey, but was a raging Republican?

and that she was with spike, a fred durst clone

remember when silky was the worst thing to ever be on the internet? I don't remember why though

Of the boards, and I know this because she and my mom were off board online friends, she was actually an okay person. But get her in public and she was a messy, whiny bitch who just lives for drama. And she was the first SWC mod, which was just not a good fit for someone that addicted to attention and shit stirring.

But she still married and had a baby with EwoksSuck after meeting him here. God, that kid has to be applying to colleges by now.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.