Aggressive and rude driving and behavior in your area

Guest El Chalupacabra

And nobody understands Michigan insurance laws so they can't afford accidents.

Seriously, Michigan laws are insane and different from every other state.

And we pay a significant amount more than the rest of the country for that mind-bogglingly weird insurance, too.

I can't think of the exact counties, but there are some places in NC and GA where it's really good to be in a wreck that someone else caused. Like pay cash for a house kind of good.

Yes and surprisingly the only wrecks I ever had in GA were when I hit a dog. No other accidents happened the 8 years i lived in GA. The cops even told me to be glad I hit a dog and not someones car. HAHAHAHA. Only in Texas did I wrexxor. Hell the first year I was driving I had 8 wrecks in a year just driving to college on 1-10 to 45 in Houston driving from Katy to the University of Houston/ Rice. But I drove a tank of a T-bird And my damage was minimal compared to the damages I did to cars, curbs, brick walls, plants, mailboxes...

So, in other words, don't get in a wreck when you are in Michigan?

And dont get in a wreck while navigating potholes that can take your whole tire off, construction zones every two miles or so all summer (that look like theyve never been touched pretty much the minute the project is completed), and whiteout conditions and black ice covered roads all winter.

Makes perfect sense that Motor City USA is in Michigan, huh?

Within the first year of driving, I got a dashcam, and the amount of ****ty driving I've caught on it...at least once per journey, someone does something ridiculous.

Over here, it's foreign taxi drivers that are the worst, to the point where any time I see someone pulling a stupid move (usually in a Prius), the first thing I look for is the sticker in the window legally required by mini-cab drivers. ****ing idiocy usually involving slowing down in random places, being in the wrong lane and nearly causing accidents by trying to get in to the correct lane, or being what I call a last-minute wanker - overtaking a line of traffic waiting to come off somewhere and trying to force their way in right before the actual turn off.

I actually have saved footage somewhere of three idiots on a motorway blocking traffic because they were both in the wrong lane and were being last minute wankers and nearly causing an accident. I'll upload it to YouTube and link it here if I can.

EDIT: https://youtu.be/opp2j9IhBpY

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.