Unpopular Movie Opinions

You know what doesn't hold up and is super awkward to watch? Adventures in Babysitting.

Rich white kid had to rescue friend from Downtown, where the poor not-white people are. Literally every not-white person in the movie is a criminal or jazz musician.

And HOMO is used as an insult repeatedly.

Though I admit, I miss using it.

Jacob is a homo.

I liked X-Men: Apocalypse more than Days of Future Past. I'm over Wolverine. 7 out of 9 X-Men movies have been Wolverine movies with other people.

Ignore this, as it is likely not an unpopular opinion: Fox made a major mistake by not focusing on a Deadpool soft reboot after the first film was a super success. In the second film Fox cameoed the younger cast of the team films, when all they had to do was drop in some new X-Men at the mansion instead (which could continue to lead to an actual reboot or continue to play loose with not disregarding the team films).

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming...

Star Trek V: The Final Frontier is an enjoyable watch.

Ignore this, as it is likely not an unpopular opinion: That said, Star Trek V feels completely out of place considering the events of Undiscovered Country.

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming...

The Maiden Heist is better than the entire Oceans # franchise.

Ignore this, as it is likely not an unpopular opinion: Fox made a major mistake by not focusing on a Deadpool soft reboot after the first film was a super success. In the second film Fox cameoed the younger cast of the team films, when all they had to do was drop in some new X-Men at the mansion instead (which could continue to lead to an actual reboot or continue to play loose with not disregarding the team films).

This is the actual plan. Dark PhoeniX was an outlier that was already in production before they decided this. They would have lost too much money to NOT release it.

But as of now, the plans are to do a Deadpool/X-Force movie as their intro to the MCU, playing off the fact that Deadpool had Cables Time Machine, AND that Endgame established a multi-verse (Spider-Man Far From Home is playing deep into this) DP will get integrated into the the MCU, and they will slowly roll out that mutants in the MCU prime-verse have not yet come out to the world, and/or that Thanos-snapping multi-verse hopping has caused the x-gene to spark into existence.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.