Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Did the Raptors win yet?

13 replies to this topic

Ms. Spam

Ms. Spam

MS.

• 17,512 posts

Even though I am still sore about Kwahi. 

Darth Krawlie

Darth Krawlie

privileged ****lord

• Moderators
  • 34,575 posts
Its been a fun series so far

Ms. Spam

Ms. Spam

MS.

• 17,512 posts

I'm good with either. I don't get the hate on the Warriors. 

Gamevet

Gamevet

• 4,385 posts

The Warriors are toast. I didn't like the way it went down with Kwahi in San Antonio, but I also don't like the super team that Golden State has built either. Toronto winning the championship  is a breath of fresh air for the NBA.

Darth Krawlie

Darth Krawlie

privileged ****lord

• Moderators
  • 34,575 posts

damnit I hate the warriors

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,542 posts
When they say the dangers of returning from a calf injury is danger to the achilles, people are going to start listening. I feel bad for Durant.

Ms. Spam

Ms. Spam

MS.

• 17,512 posts

Yeah. I watched that game last night. He didn't even make the first quarter.

Gamevet

Gamevet

• 4,385 posts

It's a shame what happened to Durant.

It's over. The Warriors fought like a champion, but the Raptors prevailed for a 114-110 victory in game 6.

Darth Krawlie

Darth Krawlie

privileged ****lord

• Moderators
  • 34,575 posts

Hell of a series. That foul call at .9 seconds was dumb as hell and was a serious blue ball, but whatever.

Ms. Spam

Ms. Spam

MS.

• 17,512 posts

Yeah. This was a good playoffs.

David

David

LOOK ALIVE

• 14,819 posts
I like how when the Raptors won the championship, the commentators mostly talked about the warriors and theyre incredible dynasty and the hall of fame players they made. But oh yeah, congrats Raptors.

Brando

Brando

83% Muppet

• Admin
  • 19,073 posts
I watched exactly one half of one game this year, and it was because friends asked to put the game on. Great finish, but the foul stole the magic.
  • Darth Krawlie +1 this

Darth Krawlie

Darth Krawlie

privileged ****lord

• Moderators
  • 34,575 posts

I like how when the Raptors won the championship, the commentators mostly talked about the warriors and theyre incredible dynasty and the hall of fame players they made. But oh yeah, congrats Raptors.

Seriously. Also a whole lot of asterisk commentary, which is absolute horse****. No one said the Warriors should get an asterisk in 2015 when Kevin Love was out and Kyrie Irving got hurt in Game 1. Injuries are part of the game. Get over it. The Raptors earned this title.

• Ms. Spam, David and Gamevet +1 this

Jedigoat

Jedigoat

Is this it?

• 14,197 posts

With all of the trades and free agent deals, I'm actually excited for next season for the first time in probably 15 years or more.   Hopefully the super teams are done.

• Ms. Spam and Darth Krawlie +1 this

Reply to this topic