Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
The ever loving hell
Posted 29 May 2019 - 10:51 AM
Not too many times a guy feels completely helpless.
- zambingo +1 this
Posted 29 May 2019 - 11:17 AM
- zambingo and El Chalupacabra +1 this
Posted 29 May 2019 - 01:42 PM
- Ryn +1 this
Posted 29 May 2019 - 05:20 PM
Oh man. I know what you mean. We went on lockdown a few days before this weekend because a local theater had a guy threatening to kill himself while the opera was practicing. We are just a few blocks from it so to keep the kids from running into any emergency responders because they couldn't figure out what the guy was trying to kill himself with we locked down. Fortunately it was over once the guy gave up.
I am sorry that happened to you and your wife.
- zambingo +1 this
Posted 28 August 2019 - 09:55 AM
- A high school kid was arrested for setting a fire in a bathroom. He did it was a joke. The cops said haha and charged him as an adult.
- three kids have been arrested for threatening too shoot up schools in social media.
- one kid was arrested for bringing a gun to school to show to his friends.
- a school was put into lockdown after a car was hit with a bb from some teens shooting of their bb guns across the street
- a guy was arrested after telling his girlfriend he was wanted to shoot up a school. Girlfriend turned him in.
God forbid anyone learn a lesson.
Posted 28 August 2019 - 02:11 PM
Posted 28 August 2019 - 03:00 PM
All I want is sweet sweet air conditioning and maybe a superintendent that remembers he chose a super early school open date and didn't hire any support staff so four schools in my district had no hot lunches or breakfasts and no janitors to take out trash and clean. Otherwise super uneventful.