Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Double or Nothing

7 replies to this topic

Darth Krawlie

Darth Krawlie

privileged ****lord

• Moderators
  • 34,714 posts
Anyone watching tonight? Hoping I can find a good feed.

Darth Krawlie

Darth Krawlie

privileged ****lord

• Moderators
  • 34,714 posts
Well this is a bust. Cant get any feeds to work.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,726 posts
I saw the pre show. I've just been watching for updates on the matches. I get that they are playing to the crowd, but at some point taking shots at WWE is going to fall flat.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,726 posts
So Bret Hart shows up to unveil the AEW championship belt.

D7daUphW4AAHRvH.jpeg

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,726 posts
So Jericho beats Kenny Omega and gets the chance to face Adam Page for the AEW Title. The prevailing thought was that having Omega being the inaugural champion was too predictable.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,726 posts
And Dean Ambrose shows up. Color me surprised.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,726 posts
We're three days out from Double or Nothing and it has now (mostly because of Raw) become The Force Awakens. A show that was good, but has been elevated to the level of great because of the fact that it wasn't something else (the prequels). Admittedly other than the pre show I've only seen highlights. I did watch Cody-Dustin though. Double or Nothing was miles better than All In IMO. These shows benefited from one thing. It was all wrestling, no stories. Which helped because there was a lot of who the **** was that? I mean are we really losing our **** over Dean Ambrose? Now WWE did itself no favors with Raw. There was some good, but a lot of WTF?

Darth Krawlie

Darth Krawlie

privileged ****lord

• Moderators
  • 34,714 posts
Just the idea of an alternative company with a major television deal is significant enough. Theres ton of companies out there right nowwrestling is in a really good state overallbut no one has the clout AEW has because of its tv deal.

Reply to this topic