Top Overall Posters

Not using mobile, and I saw the link for the Top Overall Posters at the bottom. Its just post count, so I would say spam missy overall posters, especially since I would say 4 out of 20 are regular posters still. Many havent been around since before we go the update to be able to like posts.

I dont what this means but I dont like it.

Primbud has 30,000 more posts than ShadowDog, who is at number two.

Still, youve averaged roughly 5.2 posts a day, which isnt insane. Primbud averaged 18.4. ShadowDog is at 9.8. Ive averaged 2.7.

A lot of the names that havent been around for a while just posted a lot of junk to get high counts. Some played games and stuff as well, and some created games that had no purpose but to increase post count.

I always found it kind of dumb to bemoan people's post counts. As if super serious discussion in the lyceum or whatever is somehow inherently better than getting some enjoyment out of a Lando Shindig or a Word Association game.

I wasn't much one for those games myself, however I did rack up 1138 posts during a blackout week once (Week? ish? That seems ridiculous to me now, but it's probably right). That was when I got "known" by people. Probably in aught-six or so.

Post counts aren't good or bad, but making a point to post nonsense just to get a high post count is pathetic.

ShadowDog is number 2 overall, and he was a quality member.

If you're engaging the community in any meaningful way, which includes games and such, that's still quality.

I made Primbud mad by telling him to stop starting fights if he didn't like people being mean to him. I also told the people he was fighting with to not be jerks. Everyone involved eventually left. Primbud left right away though.

I have a friend who has tweeted "**** Twitter" every day for at least 6 years. That's all. I think that's as stupid as trying for post counts.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.