Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Nightly's 20th birthday

57 replies to this topic

Tank

Tank

Driver

• 34,776 posts
Whatever, Leslie. Ya boring.
  • Destiny Skywalker, Cerina, Jaycie and 2 others like this

Brett

Brett

• 1,979 posts

I found this place when it came from episodeii.com (or was it .net). I see a lot of names I recognise, hope you're all well!

Yeah, me too... back when movie news was fun. And now it's "here's a thing that's getting made and it'll be out in five minutes", or so it feels. There was still so much possibility for Star Wars in 2002, ha. From there I got directed here, can't remember if that rumor site transformed into this, or if it was just linked to Nightly. 
Anyway, I've mostly lurked over the years, but this is the one remaining message board I post on, just to blurb my thoughts on tentpole sorta movies now and again. 

Destiny Skywalker

Destiny Skywalker

Actually, I am a rocket scientist

• 20,699 posts
Now I just follow some crappy clickbait Facebook page to get Star Wars rumors. And they're such bad rumors that they aren't even fun to discuss! 😭

Brando

Brando

83% Muppet

• Admin
  • 19,233 posts
That’s because all of the “rumors” are “some guy on reddit said it would be really cool if this thing happened “

Brando

Brando

83% Muppet

• Admin
  • 19,233 posts

Brando

Brando

83% Muppet

• Admin
  • 19,233 posts
Episodeii.com got me here as well.

It’s been a wild ride, looking back. Love, loss, and a lot of whiskey. And kids.

3 & 6 years to go...

3 & 6 years to go...

Mr. Impatient

• Moderators
  • 19,180 posts

episodeii.com, baby!

Lace Mindu

Lace Mindu

Hubcap Diamond Star Halo

• 5,604 posts

Hey you kids, get off my lawn!!

Happy birthday, Nightly, you drunk old shuttered bastdoor.  And I mean that in the most loving way.

Glad you've kept this place going.  It's always been a fun place to blow off some steam, and I've always been grateful to this place for the laughs and for giving me other SW fans in my life to commiserate/anticipate things with.  Mostly on FB nowdays, and I lost my original login here, but it's awesome to still recognize so many of you.

You know, before the alzhiemers sets in and the vision fails.  

Reply to this topic