Nightly's 20th birthday

I found this place when it came from episodeii.com (or was it .net). I see a lot of names I recognise, hope you're all well!

Yeah, me too... back when movie news was fun. And now it's "here's a thing that's getting made and it'll be out in five minutes", or so it feels. There was still so much possibility for Star Wars in 2002, ha. From there I got directed here, can't remember if that rumor site transformed into this, or if it was just linked to Nightly.

Anyway, I've mostly lurked over the years, but this is the one remaining message board I post on, just to blurb my thoughts on tentpole sorta movies now and again.

That’s because all of the “rumors” are “some guy on reddit said it would be really cool if this thing happened “

Episodeii.com got me here as well.

It’s been a wild ride, looking back. Love, loss, and a lot of whiskey. And kids.

• 2 months later...

Hey you kids, get off my lawn!!

Happy birthday, Nightly, you drunk old shuttered bastdoor. And I mean that in the most loving way.

Glad you've kept this place going. It's always been a fun place to blow off some steam, and I've always been grateful to this place for the laughs and for giving me other SW fans in my life to commiserate/anticipate things with. Mostly on FB nowdays, and I lost my original login here, but it's awesome to still recognize so many of you.

You know, before the alzhiemers sets in and the vision fails.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.