Nightly's 20th birthday

It's coming up in just a few weeks.

What have we done with our lives.

Got jobs, had families, complained about kids on our lawns.

It's coming up in just a few weeks.

What have we done with our lives.

Got jobs, had families, complained about kids on our lawns.

Try to make a Star War, fear all the shit you talked about George Lucas coming back to haunt you 20 years later whilst getting me too'ed by the former teenage girls you used to harass.

Stopped working out of the house, started working in the house. Lived, laughed, talked too much, discovered the drank, not as much as much as it seems. Remembered... stuff. Collapsed. Worked on it, still working on it. Was Reverse Hawkeyed in the early 2010s. Uncovered... stuff. Roboted through, cried and rusted. Talked just enough. Related my daily life like a cartoonist who cannot draw. Got likes, wanted interaction. Worked out of the house and in the house. It is all work, always work. Just... work. Focused on flowers and bees and walking. Yelled Bangarang. Found my smile, it is often a smirk. I hate that smirk, working on it.

Torch, I want to know so much right now.

Im writing. I just have to find a balance between what is cathartic and what is good. Not that catharsis is not good, just maybe not always a good read for someone else.

did you just work yourself into a shoot

In wrestling terms, and at myself, yeah.

Wow, you joining was the worst period of my life too!

LOL

Jokes aside, I'm truly forever thankful for the time spent here and the people I've met through it.

Like hanging out at a Marriott resort with me and my heathen spawn!

I started off here as a college freshman, got a "real job", became a mod and Admin, moved across the country, got married and had kids, argued about Star Wars. Ho hum.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.