Mine is a Samsung, I bought it at Best Buy for like $899 on sale. I think it was a lower or earlier tier of the QLED series. Pretty sure it was like 59 inches and a bunch decimals or something silly, it made me laugh when I got it because I was like that technical listing is probably because some litigious nerdy consumer measured that it wasnt actually 60 inches. I am pretty happy with it, however every once in a very long while (days apart) for about two seconds the screen will go black but not turn off while playing a game on my PS4 pro. Tech people tell me it is probably my hdmi cables, but since I am playing Fallout 76 I feel fine blaming Bethesda. lol It has not happened any other time.

I have an LG and I've been very happy with it. It's just 42" but that's the size that fits in our cabinet, and we got it as a warranty replacement.

We got my mom a really nice one a couple years ago and she didn't like it so we got it back after about a year.

One of my mom's favorite things to do is give stuff away.

I've watched a lot of 4K gameplay videos. As much as I like what I see, it's not enough to get me to start playing games again, let alone upgrade to a new system.

4k for gaming isn't all that great as most 4k monitor refresh rates only go up to 60hz..maybe 90 if your lucky. Which is bad for faster games like CoD or any fps for that matter. Slower games is less of an issue. But IMO 4k for gaming is a bit of a gimmick. 1440p at 144 hz is the sweet spot for gaming.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.