Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Mueller Report

34 replies to this topic

Ms. Spam

Ms. Spam

MS.

• 17,442 posts

HAHAHA! Mueller did a press conference today. He just stated he couldn't charge a sitting president and he was resigning. The world has gone nutz.

El Chalupacabra

El Chalupacabra

Monster of Mass Destruction

• Supporters
  • 8,714 posts

Not that I think Trump is innocent.  I am sure he has broken the laws more times than can be counted. You don't get that rich, lose as many $billions as he has, and still remain a billionaire, without having done so.  But if there were enough evidence, he would have been charged.  This is just Mueller's parting shots.  

Now, can we move the eff on? I am bored with this.  

Brando

Brando

83% Muppet

• Admin
  • 18,938 posts

But if there were enough evidence, he would have been charged.

No, he wouldn’t. Under DOJ rules, he can’t be charged. They could have had video recording of him calling Putin and begging him to hack the DNC and a sworn statement from Trump say he did it, and he wouldn’t have been charged.
  • zambingo +1 this

El Chalupacabra

El Chalupacabra

• Supporters
  • 8,714 posts

Well, the effect is the same, no?  Nothing can be done.  Impeachment won't go anywhere.  Like I said elsewhere, the dems need to concentrate on fielding a half-way decent candidate or get behind Biden, and focus on beating Trump.  People need to grow the eff up.

Darth Krawlie

Darth Krawlie

privileged ****lord

• Moderators
  • 34,464 posts

People need to grow the eff up.

no u

Brando

Brando

83% Muppet

• Admin
  • 18,938 posts

Well, the effect is the same, no?  Nothing can be done.  Impeachment won't go anywhere.  Like I said elsewhere, the dems need to concentrate on fielding a half-way decent candidate or get behind Biden, and focus on beating Trump.  People need to grow the eff up.

I don’t get your point.

Ms. Spam

Ms. Spam

MS.

• 17,442 posts

I think we're stuck with these cards, Chalupa!

El Chalupacabra

El Chalupacabra

• Supporters
  • 8,714 posts

I don’t get your point.

The point being he isn't going to be charged by Mueller, all the bluster about impeachment won't go anywhere, and people need to move on.  I know there are people who hate Trump to the point they want him frog-marched out of the White House, but it ain't gonna happen. People need to be realistic and pragmatic.  I hate the guy too, but the best way, really the only way, to get Trump out of office is the 2020 election.  If the dems keep droning on about impeachment in an effort to pander to its base, all it will do is galvanize the Trump supporters, because impeachment is just an accusation.  There are not enough votes to actually convict. 

Brando

Brando

83% Muppet

• Admin
  • 18,938 posts
You act like Mueller not charging him is something new. There was never any chance of it happening.

El Chalupacabra

El Chalupacabra

• Supporters
  • 8,714 posts

You act like Mueller not charging him is something new. There was never any chance of it happening.

Whatever.

Reply to this topic