Mueller Report

Ms. Spam

But if there were enough evidence, he would have been charged.

No, he wouldn’t. Under DOJ rules, he can’t be charged. They could have had video recording of him calling Putin and begging him to hack the DNC and a sworn statement from Trump say he did it, and he wouldn’t have been charged.

Well, the effect is the same, no? Nothing can be done. Impeachment won't go anywhere. Like I said elsewhere, the dems need to concentrate on fielding a half-way decent candidate or get behind Biden, and focus on beating Trump. People need to grow the eff up.

I don’t get your point.

• 1 month later...

Pretty certain impeachment proceedings should have started the moment the Mueller Report was able to be either read in full or briefed in full... but since that didnt happen then this right now just feels like the nation is being jerked around. There appears to be a total failure in all parties to actually govern and if there is anything that Trump has accomplished that could be spun as good maybe that is it. We are a nation of children with parents that are abusive drunks.

Why are we beating a dead horse? What's the statute of limitations on this stuff? Can't we just wait until Trump's no longer the "sitting president" and have a little patience?

It's Congress. They're still going on about Hillary. I did enjoy Mueller aka Bobby Three Sticks, acting like Congress be dumb. If it is the report then that is what I say. HAHAHA.

Pretty certain impeachment proceedings should have started the moment the Mueller Report was able to be either read in full or briefed in full... but since that didnt happen then this right now just feels like the nation is being jerked around. There appears to be a total failure in all parties to actually govern and if there is anything that Trump has accomplished that could be spun as good maybe that is it. We are a nation of children with parents that are abusive drunks.

Some dummies in Congress haven't even read the FULL report and admitted it during the proceedings.

You have to be clear on certain things. One of them is that the Democrats want Trump's name in the news attached to negative things. They think that it's the only way to drive support away from him. It hasn't worked though because they are so overzealous people are seeing through their act. If they thought they could impeach Trump, they would have dinner it by now. The Mueller report has been out for months. That spectacle the other day was for those who haven't heard details from it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.