Mueller Report

Ms. Spam

Today it goes to Congress.

During my conference period I am listening to Barr's visit to Congress.

I have learned things from this report:

• We are ruled by idiots. Trump so stupid he bumbles his way to getting elected, does the worst half-assed job ever and has the flattest learning curve ever because Trump continues to stick his head in the sand. His people were too stupid to actually do something that would lead to anything because basically the Russians got what they wanted and didn't have to push harder to make them jump in a game of political chicken. I feel like I am watching a US version of Bennie Hill watching his governance trying to figure out basic things that he was already told. It's just all muck and confusion because he really isn't a good businessman, he's a grifter out of his league who won because the dumbest majority in America have time to vote every election while real people work to earn money. Facts are meaningless to both the current GOP in the Senate as well as the administration.
  • Lindsey Graham and the GOP has not let go of Clinton's email server thing even though many Trump toadies including his sons continue to do the same thing that Clinton did but at least Clinton was smart enough to hire a guy who can wipe drives. This grudge has lasted so long I feel like kids are graduating from school now that I taught when this nonsense first came out.
  • Mueller did get arrests and indictments. There were laws broken by the people who worked under Trumps name. I am hoping in the end Trump's name is mud and he dies a pauper like Grant. At the hands of his son. I unashamedly do not like Trump. There are more investigations coming.
  • Mueller is a true person who is actually Republican but I could see him leaving this all behind.

I won't touch a lot of what your said because everyone has their opinion, but are you really of the belief that what Hillary Clinton did and Ivanka did are anywhere in the same park?

What did Ivanka do? What do you think Clinton did?

What I learned from all of this:

1: Money rules; you can literally do anything to anyone anywhere and not have to take an ounce of responsibility if you have enough money

2: There are far more abject idiots in the USA than I'd thought

3: Almost nothing citizens can do mattters

4: Humans love teevee far too much

Every time I think I’ve seen the dumbest thing on the internet, I get a surprise. “Real people work to make money” and don’t vote takes the cake.

I won't touch a lot of what your said because everyone has their opinion, but are you really of the belief that what Hillary Clinton did and Ivanka did are anywhere in the same park?

What did Ivanka do? What do you think Clinton did?

What I learned from all of this:

1: Money rules; you can literally do anything to anyone anywhere and not have to take an ounce of responsibility if you have enough money

2: There are far more abject idiots in the USA than I'd thought

3: Almost nothing citizens can do mattters

4: Humans love teevee far too much

Ivanka was sending emails via a private email address. What hasn't been found it is if anything she sent was sensitive material. The Hillary situation was less about her sending classified information, and more of the fact that she set up a private server in her house to do it. Setting up the server is what was against the law. Forget the fact that she wiped the servers when they were subpoenaed.

As expected, Kamala Harris tried to grandstand, as if that's ever going to win her the nomination, while others actually think trying to paint "high crimes" fantasies is ever going to move the needle toward Trump being found guilty of anything. I come from a very political family, and I've followed politics for decades, and through all of the maneuvering, lies, big and bit players, honest and dishonest players/supporters, I've never witnessed such a desperate, childish group like those trying to grill/"expose" Barr, a man who remained as unflappable and sticking to the facts of the report as ever.

Desperate and childish? Perhaps they're simply doing what their constituents who have elected them are telling them they want done. As for Barr 'sticking to the facts of the report'-you have to be be joking. The guy who wrote the report says he didn't.

I read the letter. Mueller had no problem with the conclusion of the summary because the conclusions were accurate. What Mueller had a problem with was that the summary didn't include mentions of the dirt that's in the final report. Barr wasn't obligated to do that because he was releasing the report with the dirt included.

“The summary letter the Department sent to Congress and released to the public late in the afternoon of March 24 did not fully capture the context, nature, and substance of this Office’s work and conclusions,”

You sincerely feel that this is Mueller saying he had "NO PROBLEM" with it? Why would he have written the letter if he had "no problem"?

The context is all the bad stuff in the second part of the report. It was "Trump might not be guilty of obstruction, but he did some pretty questionable things". Barr released the report so everyone could see that stuff. Mueller agreed with Barr's conclusions in the memo. You said Barr didn't stick to the facts of the report. He did. There is nothing in that summary that is factually incorrect. Mueller was whining about what he didn't put in the summary.

You said Barr didn't stick to the facts of the report.

No, I did not say that. This is what I said " As for Barr 'sticking to the facts of the report'-you have to be be joking. The guy who wrote the report says he didn't."

I said the guy who wrote the report says he didn't. I am not the guy who wrote the report.

Everything with Trump has been treated like such an emergency that it's like the Cold War. I'm not hiding under my proverbial desk any more. Wake me up when the nukes are flying.

Right? And most of us knew this before he ran for president. We got the president we deserved. HA!

I agree that democrats need to focus on other things. They'll get "hillary tunnel vision" soon where it's all you can focus on is BUT TRUMP DID THIS! What have you done for me, democrat?

Pelosi is actually trying to rein then in, and people are going crazy. She isn't being a leader, apparently.

• 2 weeks later...

Everything with Trump has been treated like such an emergency that it's like the Cold War. I'm not hiding under my proverbial desk any more. Wake me up when the nukes are flying.

I hate Trump. Nothing can persuade me he isn't evil. But the Dems are losing their sh*t over this. At this point in his term, I wish dems would just focus on fielding a good candidate, and look at beating Trump in 2020. The best they have right now is Biden, so they either need to get behind him, or find a better candidate that can win and is not polarizing.

THIS

• 2 weeks later...

The dems “losing their sh*t” IS their strategy for winning 2020. None of them can run on policy because they are all way to the left of the mainstream. The economy isn’t exactly doing poorly so they can’t run on that...despite the fact Trump doesn’t understand enough about tariffs to NOT say he loves them. Their best bet IS an endless onslaught of vilification and character attacks.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.