Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Posted 08 April 2019 - 06:35 AM
1. Nese vs Murphy was fine but I'm not super into cruiserweights.
2. Women's battle royal was sloppy as hell. Carmella winning is fine since the match is meaningless, but I'm interested as to why Sarah Logan was the one made to look strong in the match. I like her but have never felt like she's had any sort of momentum under her.
3. RAW Tag Title match was slow and boring. I don't know what it is. I loved the Revival in NXT but they're dull as hell on the main roster. I expect Hawkins and Ryder to lose the belts tonight, just like Ryder did with the IC belt a few years ago.
4. Men's battle royal was a joke, and not a good one.
5. Brock/Seth opening the main show was fine, but I'm not sure I like the story of the face needing to cheat to beat the big monster heel.
6. Missed AJ/Orton. Will try to watch it later.
7. Smackdown Tag Title match was fun. Everyone in this match is super talented. I'm pretty bored of the Usos though so I was looking for anyone else to win.
8. Shane/Miz was pointless and no one cares about this feud. Miz doesn't work as a face, he's a natural heel. Get the McMahon's off my TV already.
9. Women's Tag Title match was fine.
10. As I said above, I didn't think they were gonna give it to Kofi leading into the match. Not because of anything wrong with him, just because Bryan's doing such a good job as a heel and winning this would've boosted him even more. I am extremely happy to be wrong. They sucked me in and while I doubt Kofi will be a long term champion, it was definitely the right move to give him the belt.
11. Bummed Joe didn't get a longer match for his first Mania, but no surprise with Rey being hurt. Plus, it helps him look dominant, which he hasn't in a long time.
12. Miss Roman/Drew.
13. I haven't been interested in Triple H in at least 15 years. He always gets the longest matches. He always gets the most elaborate entrances (though someone should tell him it's been like 5 years since Mad Max came out, it's not relevant today). He always executes, but doesn't ever take, the biggest bumps. He always looks the strongest. He always wins the biggest matches. Just like Hogan when he brought Warrior to WCW, Hunter always has to get his win back. Goddamn I'm sick of him as an on screen character.
14. Corbin sucks and has only ever gotten go away heat. This win will do nothing for him. Why the **** is he still wrestling in work casual clothes?
15. IC match was fine.
16. No way that main event ended the way it was supposed to. It was sudden and looked botched. Like the ref got the go home signal in his ear and counted three no matter how it looked. Thoroughly disappointing main event considering the hype.
Posted 08 April 2019 - 06:05 PM
My wife tapped out last night. She said there was no way she could do what would be in full a 10-12 hour day next year at WrestleMania. She said you and the kids enjoy, I'll watch on TV.
One thing I noticed that I didn't mention last night was Ricochet when he came out last night. The look on his face when he looked out over the crowd told you all you needed to know about how big WrestleMania is.