Shazam!

Metropolis

The real Captain Marvel. :p

Shazam was one of the first superheros I really got into. He was one of the ones I drew all the time back when I was as kid (along with Deathstroke and Spider-Man). So there was there was excitement and apprehension about it when the movie was announced. Golden age Shazam was what every kid wanted. Too line life as a kid, and then in an instant become this noble Superman like hero. Then the character was changed to make the adult hero a kid as well. While this works in the comics and the animated series, it was probably more of a risk than Aquaman. The trailers looked good and now there reviews are looking just as good. I've stayed away from even reading one review because I don't want one spoiler. If Shazam does well, we get closer to a proper Green Lantern movie.

Anyone else interested?

Im probably going to see it on Friday. Im also a big fan of Billy and the whole Captain Marvel family. As a kid I loved yelling Shazam when playing heroes with my buds, Im hoping to hear kids these days do it too... unless Im napping then those little shits better get off my lawn and be quiet.

Guest El Chalupacabra

Not really all that interested, I think they are going for a Deadpool type of comedy and shtick minus the blue humor, but it will probably end up more like Green Lantern. I'll likely catch it on home video, though. Maybe I will do a double feature with Captain Marvel.

Not really all that interested, I think they are going for a Deadpool type of comedy and shtick minus the blue humor, but it will probably end up more like Green Lantern. I'll likely catch it on home video, though. Maybe I will do a double feature with Captain Marvel.

You take that back now! :p

Guest El Chalupacabra

Closest thing you'll get is I hope I am wrong. Maybe it will be more like Big than GL? :D

So far the reviews are incredibly positive. Unlike GL.

Maybe that's a good sign.

I still haven't gotten around to Aquaman but both that and this look fun. Let's see if I remember when they're streamable.

I watched Aquaman. Jason Momoa made that movie. It could've been awful but he just seemed to be having such a good time that it was fun.

Closest thing you'll get is I hope I am wrong. Maybe it will be more like Big than GL? :D

So far the reviews are incredibly positive. Unlike GL.

Maybe that's a good sign.

Can't be a bad one!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.