Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Re-watching the Sopranos

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Odine

Odine

• Supporters
  • 2,061 posts
What a show... Where it all began! (the whole TV revolution) Watched the pilot last night. I don't remember the soundtrack being so good either.. Link Wray and Bo Diddley within a few scenes of each other.

Fozzie

Fozzie

• Admin
  • 4,380 posts
I should try watching it sometime now that stuff is easy to get online.

El Chalupacabra

El Chalupacabra

• Supporters
  • 8,419 posts

I have to rewatch that show at least once a year.  It is a good one.

Dark Wader

Dark Wader

• 2,359 posts

That show is without a doubt the best that has ever screened on TV. The last season, at least the second half, felt like it was plodding along, then by the end it all connected and sealed itself as the best. 

And Gandolfini....screen legend. 

• Odine +1 this

Odine

Odine

• Supporters
  • 2,061 posts
Also the clothing is amazing. Flashbacks to my teens. Weird seeing the twin towers in the introduction. Ill be interested to see the the episodes post 911 to see if they capture the change in spirit

Rogue 3

Rogue 3

Who is Number 1?

• 2,662 posts

That's next on my list to blitz through for a second time!  Just finishing off Breaking Bad's second viewing (7 episodes left I think I have) after getting up to date on Better Call Saul!   

Superb series!