Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Fastlane

13 replies to this topic

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,691 posts
Got in a little late.

The New Day defeat Rusev and Shinsuke Nakamura on the pre show.

Darth Krawlie

Darth Krawlie

privileged ****lord

• Moderators
  • 34,701 posts
Out of town so Im missing this one. Not expecting anything spectacular anyway.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,691 posts
I'm actually behind. I'm watching from the app on my phone and not the tv. Because the Usos defeated Mc Miz and I'm not there yet.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,691 posts
Okay now I'm live. Now I have to find out how the SD tag match played out.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,691 posts
Okay so Shane turned on Miz after the match as expected.

And as writing this Asuka defeats Mandy Rose is a rather bland match with a Sonya botch to help Asuka.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,691 posts
Not understanding why Vince jobbed out Kofi to the Bar. I'm guessing we'll find out Tuesday.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,691 posts
There Revival retain the Raw yeah team belts on the triple threat tag match. Lots of great spots.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,691 posts
Samoa Joe pounds Rey Mysterio in fatal for easy to retain the US Title. I know Rey can take less without hitting his legacy, but he had taken so many pin falls to "save" others it's not even funny.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,691 posts
There Boss and Hugs Connection defeat Nia Jax and Tamina to retain the tag titles. Not and Tamina attack Beth Phoenix after the match.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,691 posts
Okay I don't understand putting Mustafa Ali in the WWE Title Match. Unless you want him turning heel. Or you don't Kevin Owens to get pinned in his first big match back.

Cried is chanting "We Want Kofi". Your not doing Ali any favors.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,691 posts
Just as I thought. Daniel Bryan pins Mustafa Ali to retain the WWE Title. Kinda sucks Ali got hurt when he could have had a moment. That's just the way it goes. Now he has to find a way back into relevance.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,691 posts
Becky Lynch beats Charlotte via dq after Ronda Rousey interferes. This sets up a triple threat match at WrestleMania.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,691 posts
God I love Elias.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,691 posts
The Shield defeat Corbin, Lashley, and McIntyre in a feel good return for Roman Reigns. He took more buns than I thought he would in his first real match back.

Decent ppv, but now we are in the road to WrestleMania.

Reply to this topic