Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Alex Trebeck

7 replies to this topic

Ms. Spam

Ms. Spam

MS.

• 17,400 posts

Man. F cancer.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,434 posts
Yeah it's a shame. What's sad is how short life expectancy is for it. Especially with Trebek saying he's going to keep working. I'd hate to see him get worse on television.

Ms. Spam

Ms. Spam

MS.

• 17,400 posts

I hope he gets paid everything owed to him. He has a contract I think for 3 more years. 

El Chalupacabra

El Chalupacabra

Monster of Mass Destruction

• Supporters
  • 8,663 posts

Yeah, too bad. He seems like a good dude.  

Brando

Brando

83% Muppet

• Admin
  • 18,845 posts
One of my favorite memories is watching Jeopardy with my family and everyone competing. I was too young for it, really, but it never stopped me from trying. Or picking up random knowledge.
  • Jacen123 +1 this

Cashmere

Cashmere

puppy mama

• Reading Winner Rd 1
  • 7,265 posts
So sad. I love him.

Lace Mindu

Lace Mindu

Hubcap Diamond Star Halo

• 5,599 posts

It's sad.  Good man.  Nasty disease.

But I can't see his name without hearing a fake Sean Connery saying "Trebeck, your mother's a whore!"  Good grief were those skits funny.   "Write your name.  The final question is just, write your name. "  :lol:

Ryn

Ryn

Moonshadow

• Moderators
  • 28,537 posts
SNL needs to get him to host that skit.

Reply to this topic