Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Your Fantasy Star Wars films.

27 replies to this topic

El Chalupacabra

El Chalupacabra

• Supporters
  • 8,419 posts

Band of Brothers-style mini-series following either a company of Rebel or Imperial troops (not stormtroopers, either mudtroopers or other troops who may end up being forced to put on the armour and not liking it) in the aftermath of the destruction of the Death Star. To anyone that's read the Battlefront: Twilight Company book, you'll know I'm talking about seeing the battles and struggle of standard troops trying to survive during the big battles that took place in the ill-fated big push by the Rebellion.

I love that idea.  

Years ago when I played the Republic Commandos game (one of my favorite Star Wars games....liked it better than the Battlefront games released around the same time), I had a similar thought that a movie or mini series version of that game could be done in a way similar to Band of Brothers.

• Kyrian +1 this

Kyrian

Kyrian

I'm back

• 11,328 posts

Rogue One was close enough to what I've been wanting to see for so long that it's definitely one of my top 2 SW movies. I've always loved the fluff books from SW that don't concern the Skywalkers (the Wraith Squadron series and the early Traviss books in particular), so Twilight Company was really top notch for me. It's just a shame that the Battlefront 2 book was so piss poor.

• El Chalupacabra +1 this

zambingo

zambingo

The Human Torch

• 2,925 posts
Maybe a film about the moisture farmer industry on Tatooine, titled There Will Be Blue Milk.

Reply to this topic