Your Fantasy Star Wars films.

Odine

Lando scrambles to make improvements to his shabbier-than-advertised resort for old people in Bespin Exotic Marigold Hotel.

Co starring Tom Selleck as the Hawaiian shirt wearing, disgruntled but charming Twilek bartender.

• 3 years later...

Okay so BUMP.

Not a film I'd like to see, but a series...

After watching Andor I realised I loved the Stellan Skarsgård antique dealer. I'd love a series around his or another antiques dealership in Coruscant that sends out some young Indiana Jones-esque (not necessarily old or male) character to source various things around the galaxy from forgotten tombs etc.

Spin off show, is literally Star Wars Antiques Roadshow where various people and aliens come on to have their own family heirlooms and antiques valued buy historical professionals. I'd watch the shit out of that. It'd need a fair amount of comedy thrown in between the absolute nerdness of it 

I'd like to see an animated series in the style of Clone Wars by Dave Filoni, centered around the OT characters, set between ANH and TESB.  Another animated one I'd like to see a post-ROTJ centered around Luke and his jedi order.  Mark Hamill could reprise his role and voice in both. 

On 3/4/2019 at 3:33 PM, Tank said:

I won't lie, I'd like a Boba movie-- but I don't see them giving a bad guy a starring role. I could see if if they went dread pirate roberts and somebody else, somebody with morals, took on the Fett mantle.

That would also be how they would get around it not be Temura Morrison, who they'd never hand a starring role to.

I suspect that The Mandalorian TV show is their way to get a Fett series without the trappings that come with him.

Well this aged interestingly...

10 minutes ago, Tank said:

We are less than 10 years away from a live action Luke series. I have no doubt his appearances in Mando, BOBF, and probably Ahsoka are a test bed for it.

I'd be down for that, too, but I think they could do more with an animated series and not have people bitch about it.  

Before Mando and BOBF were ever even a thought, I had always wanted a Boba Fett series pre-ESB. Fett running around the galaxy having his own adventures catching bounties. He didn’t necessarily have to be a hero or villain. The bounties could’ve been anybody so he could’ve been crossing back and forth from each. Then the series finale could’ve been him hearing about the Empire putting a call for bounty hunters. At first he’s all, no thanks. But then he hears it’s not just the Empire, but Vader himself putting out the word. He figures this job will be something big and his curiosity (and greed) gets the best of him. He heads off to answer the call. Which leads to ESB and the bounty on the Falcon. Series over. 

3 hours ago, Lord Darth Hunter said:

Before Mando and BOBF were ever even a thought, I had always wanted a Boba Fett series pre-ESB. Fett running around the galaxy having his own adventures catching bounties. He didn’t necessarily have to be a hero or villain. The bounties could’ve been anybody so he could’ve been crossing back and forth from each. Then the series finale could’ve been him hearing about the Empire putting a call for bounty hunters. At first he’s all, no thanks. But then he hears it’s not just the Empire, but Vader himself putting out the word. He figures this job will be something big and his curiosity (and greed) gets the best of him. He heads off to answer the call. Which leads to ESB and the bounty on the Falcon. Series over. 

That's what BOBF should have been. Not what we got 

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.