Jussie Smollett

Metropolis

Lol. What you're talking about would be a news story. Why wouldn't Fox report it?

The feds were investigating because of the letter sent "supposedly" by Smollett. There wouldn't be charges to drop if they hadn't charged him with anything.

The source I read was that the prosecution didn't find their witnesses credible anymore, and the case was hinging on that.

If a witness goes from credible to not, that generally means they were threatened, paid off, or full of **** in the first place. Any of those are likely here.

There isn't a single news source in America that just reports the news. They all report based on their individual and corporate biases. And Fox certainly isn't biased in favor of Smollett, who represents everything they're against. They could've easily reported on it and gone for the witness tampering slant that Tank is offering.

I googled it yesterday and I haven't seen a single article that talks about witness tampering. The thing is with the judge sealing the case, we won't know anything unless someone blabs to the press. At the time of the day the story came out Fox News is pretty much in news mode, not opinion talk. After the news conference with Rahm and the police chief, their talk was pretty much about the rift between the Mayor's office and the CPD.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.