Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Abducted in Plain Sight

11 replies to this topic

Cerina

Cerina

Now and forever...

• Admin
  • 29,889 posts

Holy ****. 

Has anyone else does this to themselves yet? If not, do it now. Watch this ****show. 

Then come tell me exactly what the **** just happened.

Iceheart

Iceheart

No.

• Moderators
  • 20,562 posts

Okay, fine. I'm just going to load it up on my work computer right now. What are they going to do, fire me?

Iceheart

Iceheart

No.

• Moderators
  • 20,562 posts

What the ever-loving **** did I just watch.

• Good God a Bear +1 this

Cerina

Cerina

Now and forever...

• Admin
  • 29,889 posts

THAT'S WHAT I WANT TO KNOW!!

Iceheart

Iceheart

No.

• Moderators
  • 20,562 posts

Jacob's going to be mad when he realizes there was a thread this whole time, and we still decided to blow up his phone.

Cerina

Cerina

Now and forever...

• Admin
  • 29,889 posts

Y'all blow up my phone all the time. All my homeschooler friends are used to it even. 

But seriously. Those people. I don't think gullible even begins to describe it! 

Iceheart

Iceheart

No.

• Moderators
  • 20,562 posts

I just... they're trying to frame this as the parents being such paragons of innocence that they just had no idea what was happening, but the mother flat out saying on camera that they waited TWO WEEKS to report the SECOND ABDUCTION because of what the neighbors might think about Jan being missing again is just... holy ****, there should have been some negligence charges there, blackmail or not.

Jacen123

Jacen123

Woggle-Bug

• 36,830 posts

I saw some stuff about this show elsewhere recently.  Based on that and the reactions I've seen from you, this sounds like a great show for me to never watch.

Brando

Brando

83% Muppet

• Admin
  • 19,263 posts
Amen to that

Cerina

Cerina

Now and forever...

• Admin
  • 29,889 posts
It makes the current White House administration look benevolent and savvy.

Iceheart

Iceheart

No.

• Moderators
  • 20,562 posts

It makes the current White House administration look benevolent and savvy.

It also makes you go YOU MEAN LIKE WHAT HAPPENED TO JAN BROBERG??? when you hear anyone say "Make America Great Again."

Also, the director wants to make at least one sequel because there was a ton of stuff left out of AIPS I mean holy **** there's MORE???

Cerina

Cerina

Now and forever...

• Admin
  • 29,889 posts
How!?! 😲 omg! Just...what now??

Reply to this topic