Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Good News! The Apocalypse is Nigh!

6 replies to this topic

Iceheart

Iceheart

No.

• Moderators
  • 20,475 posts

The moratorium on disease research that says you can't purposefully make Uberbugs for science purposes because pandemic has been lifted, and Super Bird Flu is on the way! Story here.

Will this cause the actual apocalypse? I mean, it's a long shot, but I for one have been a champion of the pandemic model of apocalypsing for awhile now.

And maybe there will be zombies? I mean, that could be fun.

Odine

Odine

• Supporters
  • 2,174 posts
So long as it takes the Americas (no offense) first I'm okay with it.

Iceheart

Iceheart

No.

• Moderators
  • 20,475 posts

It's the US doing the research, so probably!

Heh, that's about the only use of "America First" I can get behind.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,368 posts
Please. We have way too many guns, and seasons of the Walking Dead under our belt to let something like a Zombie Apocalypse spread.

Justus

Justus

• 13,054 posts

So it is time to wrap baseball bats in barbed wire?

Ms. Spam

Ms. Spam

MS.

• 17,362 posts

There's a lot of environmental regulations being rolled back. Some changes in pesticide use are happening too which is leading to bee and bug death. We need those critters!

Iceheart

Iceheart

No.

• Moderators
  • 20,475 posts

Some changes in pesticide use are happening too which is leading to bee and bug death. We need those critters!

DOUBLE APOCALYPSE!

giphy.gif

• Ms. Spam and Odine +1 this

Reply to this topic