Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

2019 State of the Union!

30 replies to this topic

Darth Wicket

Darth Wicket

• 17,383 posts

Talking about "throwing shade", according to the following article which was published today:

https://www.cnn.com/...deal/index.html

Pelosi did not just throw some "shade", but "some serious shade" at AOC.

Fozzie

Fozzie

• Admin
  • 4,383 posts

I'd say Trump is learning to pick his fights better, but history has shown that only lasts so long. Putting politics aside, that clap was incredibly weak if we're talking about "throwing shade". Maybe it's because she's pushing 80.

I think that Trump sees a bit of a kindred spirit in Pelosi. They're both willing to engage in a scorched Earth policy if it means hurting the other side. Mutually Assured Destruction.
  • Iceheart +1 this

El Chalupacabra

El Chalupacabra

• Supporters
  • 8,422 posts

I hate the whole "shade" thing. Call it being a dick. Celebrate it if you want, but be honest.

I cringe whenever I hear the term throwing shade.  Pet peeve of mine.

Iceheart

Iceheart

No.

• Moderators
  • 20,411 posts

I'd say Trump is learning to pick his fights better, but history has shown that only lasts so long. Putting politics aside, that clap was incredibly weak if we're talking about "throwing shade". Maybe it's because she's pushing 80.

I think that Trump sees a bit of a kindred spirit in Pelosi. They're both willing to engage in a scorched Earth policy if it means hurting the other side. Mutually Assured Destruction.

Goddamn but we need to get the baby boomers retired and out of our ****.

• Kyrian +1 this

Odine

Odine

• Supporters
  • 2,061 posts
To the gulag for everyone over 65!
  • Darth Krawlie +1 this

Darth Krawlie

Darth Krawlie

privileged ****lord

• 34,216 posts

To the gulag for everyone over 65!