Trivia questions

If, by one of the later ones, you mean 20 years ago, yes. :p

World is Not Enough was Cleese's first appearance (as Q's assistant), though technically he didn't have the Q designation until Die another Day.

My 20 year high school reunion is next year. I'm in serious denial about what 20 years ago actually means...

My 20 year high school reunion is next year. I'm in serious denial about what 20 years ago actually means...

I can't even listen to that 1999 song (not Prince's, the new one) without throwing things about how we're approaching multiple decades since all that happened.

Q: Who was the 2nd person to walk on the moon?

A: Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin

Who was the poor bastard that got left behind in the command module orbiting the moon whilst Neil and Buzz got to walk on the moon? (Michael Collins)

Good question and creatively phrased. :D

This question actually reminds me very much of a story of mine. *ahem* I used to live in Florida near Kennedy Space Center, and I used to visit the KSC Visitor Complex fairly often. One of the attractions they had there was something called "Astronaut Encounter". KSC used to get retired astronauts to come and answer questions from an audience. One time they got Alfred Worden, who was the command module pilot for Apollo 15. My memory is a little hazy since this happened about 14-15 years ago, but the question and answer went something like this:

Lady in audience: "Did you feel bad having to stay in the command module while the other two people got to walk on the moon?"

Alfred Worden: "Not really. In case something happened, I knew how to get home by myself."

:eek::D

That's amazing!

I have to be honest, I only remember his name for two reasons: one, because it's a great question to throw at people who talk about the moon landings, and two, because he shares his name with a rather famous figure from Irish history (bloody good movie too with Liam Neeson).

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.