Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Would you rather...

32 replies to this topic

Iceheart

Iceheart

No.

• Moderators
  • 20,483 posts

After reading Odine's question, would you rather wash your eyes with bleach or burn them clean with fire?

Both. I could also use the Eternal Sunshine treatment.

Would rather cut off your own earlobe or eat someone else's booger?

Earlobe, 100%.

I won't add a new question, because the thought of fellating Trump's little Toad left my last one untouched.

• Odine +1 this

Brando

Brando

83% Muppet

• Admin
  • 18,845 posts
Your question involves me looking things up, because I can't picture either, and I'm too lazy to do it. Had nothing to do with Trump's erect penis.

Iceheart

Iceheart

No.

• Moderators
  • 20,483 posts

The deepest point of the ocean, and the (currently) tallest building in the world?

I thought, you know, we were well-informed on this board, or at least could decipher from context :p

Brando

Brando

83% Muppet

• Admin
  • 18,845 posts
I could decipher that both were places that I wouldn't want to take a selfie.

Also remember that I haven't had a good night's sleep in three and a half months. The fact that I can remember anything is a miracle

Iceheart

Iceheart

No.

• Moderators
  • 20,483 posts

Yeah, YOU get a pass, it's the other chuckleheads around here that concern me.

Odine

Odine

• Supporters
  • 2,217 posts

I'd take a selfie in the Mariana trench. Although It would mostly be the interior of a submarine with inky blackness out the porthole but whatever... I've seen enough dick heads  doing parkour on the top of skyscrapers thanks to instagram. Don't wanna add to it.  

Edited by Odine, 23 January 2019 - 02:22 PM.

• Iceheart +1 this

Brando

Brando

83% Muppet

• Admin
  • 18,845 posts

I've seen enough dick heads  

That explains your Trump question.
  • Odine +1 this

Odine

Odine

• Supporters