Would you rather...

Odine

Omg you guys suck at this game.

100 duck sized horses. Ducks are mean. And giant birds terrify me.

Would you rather be able to go back and tell your 16 year-old self everything you need to know for the future or be able to speak to your 20-year-in-the-future self to gain insight?

16 year old. That guy was really dumb. Current me is just pretty dumb. Would you rather lose the ability to lie or believe everything you're told?

Guest El Chalupacabra

Omg you guys suck at this game.

100 duck sized horses. Ducks are mean. And giant birds terrify me.

Would you rather be able to go back and tell your 16 year-old self everything you need to know for the future or be able to speak to your 20-year-in-the-future self to gain insight?

Come to think of it, ducks also have corkscrew wieners that are pretty horrifying. I am pretty sure an ostrich could kick my ass, too, so I have to say I would fear a horse-sized duck.

Horses are vegetarians, so I think duck sized horses, even a hundred of them, probably would be like scattering a bunch of cats, and they all would run away. So I'll take my chances with the 100 micro horses.

Would you rather lose the ability to lie or believe everything you're told?

I suck at lying anyway, so lose the ability to lie.

16 year old. That guy was really dumb. Current me is just pretty dumb. Would you rather lose the ability to lie or believe everything you're told?

Man thats hard! I think not be able to lie. Being totally gullible would suck

20 years from now self. Being an older sibling and an "auntie" to a bunch of tweens and teens means I have no delusions about how much advice teens actually appreciate and act on. None. They dgaf about what you think about their choices, and I'm sure my teenage self was just as obstinate and wouldn't even listen to me, her own damn future self.

Would you rather lose the ability to lie or believe everything you're told?

Lose the ability to lie. Believing everything you're told in this day and age is a recipe for disaster.

Would you rather be locked in a confined space for 15 minutes with a pissed off ostrich or a currently docile (but still wild) lion?

Lion. Let's face it, the entire 15 minutes would be pure cuddle time.

Would you rather live in the middle ages, or in the year 2120?

Fuuuck. Im gonna say PC Mel Brookes movies. Michael Bay has no business making films of any kind.

Would you rather a naked Donald Trump spoon you and whisper creepy things in your ear every night before you sleep FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, or fellate him once and it'd all be over, including his presidency?

Would you rather hear a kid or an adult have a temper tantrum? (Can we tell what I'm enduring right now.)

I''ll split the difference here and say tween. Small children have that piercing shriek that gives me a cluster headache, but adults who temper tantrum are just entitled ***holes. Tweens understandably lack maturity and have also lost the ability to make my head explode with their screams.

Would you rather watch PC remakes of Mel Brooks movies or Star Wars remakes all directed by Michael Bay?

Would the Mel Brooks movies be just as funny as the originals? Definitely Mel Brooks, if so.

Would you rather a naked Donald Trump spoon you and whisper creepy things in your ear every night before you sleep FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, or fellate him once and it'd all be over, including his presidency?

I hate you.

Would you rather take a selfie while inside the Mariana Trench, or while hanging off the top of the Burj Khalifa?

Fuuuck. Im gonna say PC Mel Brookes movies. Michael Bay has no business making films of any kind.

Does all over include me dyin

When you say all over, do you mean I'll die?

If he's doing it for the rest of my life, will he magically be alive each night or will it be his reanimated corpse? Or will I just be ready to commit suicide so quickly that I won't outlive him?

Does all over include me dyin

Nah.. All over as in he will never bother you again. No more naked spooning.

That's a tough one. I'm a butterfly effect, chaos theory type of person. Do I want to know that much about my own future? Probably not. Do I want to risk not meeting my wife because I Old Biff from the futured it?

Would rather cut off your own earlobe or eat someone else's booger?

Is it a dry booger or a runny one? I think I'd have to eat the booger. As much as I think chopping off my earlobe might give me "tortured artist cred" ala Van Gogh... Think I'd rather keep my ears whole

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.