Fozzie Please delete my account

Guest El Chalupacabra

Thank you for the good times, but I am done.

Good bye.

Uh...request denied. You've contributed productively to and helped shape this place over the years. I ain't giving that up. You're more valued than the problem, so I'm going to give you the opportunity to change your mind if you'd like to in the future. And I'm keeping everything you've posted because most of it is good stuff.

Instead, I took care of the problem. If you wanna come back, you're welcome.

Guest El Chalupacabra

Thank you guys. I appreciate that. I will stay, since it seems the issue is resolved. For the record, I never asked for anyone to be banned, so the person who was, was banned based on their own behavior and it was a decision I was not involved in (at least directly, or by request).

Just to explain, I lost it because I have a lot going on in my life right now, and I come here to unwind and get my mind off of things. Debate is one thing, but when someone turns every single thing into an argument just for the sake of contrarianism, it gets old after a while.

Just to explain, I lost it because I have a lot going on in my life right now, and I come here to unwind and get my mind off of things. Debate is one thing, but when someone turns every single thing into an argument just for the sake of contrarianism, it gets old after a while.

I'm here for the same reason, and have been quiet recently for the same reason, and I'll bet we aren't the only two. Let's go make some fun threads!

As I just posted in the Cantina, it doesn't just get old, it's toxic. I don't blame anyone for needing to step away, and I'm sorry it took so long to take action. It's tough for us sometimes to make these decisions because we definitely don't want to ban people simply because we don't like them. Fozzie and I have been co-admins for a few years now, and we can count on one hand how many people we've banned in our time(not counting those who requested it or spammers). In each one of those cases, one of us had to step in basically to "defend" the other (with the exception of Tex, whom Foz banned once realizing that he would have banned him had Tex been acting toward me the same way he'd been acting toward Foz.)

So, was it Poe Dameron who was banned? Damn, now I can't give him his response to the economic question he had for me. Like you, Chalupa, I have also been extremely busy as of late and lacking any energy to post lengthy replies, so I told him to either watch some YouTube videos that answered his question, or wait for my reply.

Damn. One thing I liked about him is that he seemed to be a fellow soldier for the EU, despite his user name. At least we got one another as far as that went.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.