Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

2018 NFL Pick'em Conference Championship.

12 replies to this topic

Ms. Spam

Ms. Spam

MS.

• 17,649 posts

Sunday, January 20

LA Rams at New Orleans

New England at Kansas City

Who's going to the Super Bowl, dudes?

Pharoah JZA

Pharoah JZA

Time To Die

• 18,062 posts
NO vs. NE

....I think.....

Poe Dameron

Poe Dameron

• 2,485 posts

NO vs. NE

....I think.....

I just think it'd be funny if both starting QBs in the Super Bowl were over 40.  Good chance it'll be the last Super Bowl a starting QB will be older than me.

Jacen123

Jacen123

Woggle-Bug

• 36,828 posts

New Orleans

Kansas City

Gamevet

Gamevet

• 4,433 posts

KC

New Orleans

The Pats are 3-4 on the road in the playoffs.

3 & 6 years to go...

3 & 6 years to go...

Mr. Impatient

• Moderators
  • 19,181 posts

I am going to stick with my preseason NFC pick - Rams

They will be facing.....

New England Patriots vs. Los Angeles Rams

• Ms. Spam +1 this

Ms. Spam

Ms. Spam

MS.

• 17,649 posts

Rams vs Kansas City.  

I feel like play off New England is a whole 'nother team but I'm sick of Pats Super Bowls. Just hoping for really good games today that are fun to watch.

Ms. Spam

Ms. Spam

MS.

• 17,649 posts

Also KC's stadium is going to be on FIRE. I know Gillette Stadium can get roudy but Arrowhead is whole other bowl of nuts and cold as hell.

Gamevet

Gamevet

• 4,433 posts

The refs robbed the Saints with that no PI call. The Saints didn't do themselves any favors by passing the ball either.

Ms. Spam

Ms. Spam

MS.

• 17,649 posts

Yeah, I know some New Orleans fans who will be complaining tomorrow when school starts back up. 

Both games had some drama. Next year Mahommes will have more experience behind him and only be better.

Jacen123

Jacen123

Woggle-Bug

• 36,828 posts

Well, crap

Gamevet

Gamevet

• 4,433 posts
KC let the Pats off of the hook with that bone headed defensive lineman lining up in the neutral zone, which negated the interception. The refs also let the Pats off of the hook with that BS roughing the passer call that extended the drive for a score. Screw the Pats!

3 & 6 years to go...

3 & 6 years to go...

Mr. Impatient

• Moderators
  • 19,181 posts

2 great games.  Hard to bet against the Patriots.  Mahomes is something else.  He was not nervous at all in this playoff environment.  He really had a special year.  Can't wait to see what he does next season.

Reply to this topic