2018 NFL Pick'em Division Play offs.

Ms. Spam

Saturday, January 12

Indianapolis vs Kansas City

Dallas vs Rams

Sunday, January 13

Chargers vs New England

Philadelphia vs New Orleans

KC is going to pull off a win against the Colts, but it won't be the high scoring game that everyone is expecting from KC.

The Rams offense is going to be forced into a passing team, and that is when the Dallas pass rush is going to make it a long day for Geoff. Zeke is going to run all over the poor rushing defense of the Rams, leaving Donald as a no show in the game.

New England has a pretty impressive record, but a lot of that has to do with 6 guaranteed wins against the weakest division in the NFL. They've been exposed several times by non playoff teams and the Chargers are probably the best Wild Card team we've seen in quite some time. It's going to be an ugly win for the bolts.

Philly's defensive front is really good. Their offense is much better with Folz at the helm. But, Philly is still going to have a hard time running their offense in the Saint's noisy dome. Drew Brees will find a way to win.

Saturday, January 12

Indianapolis vs Kansas City

Dallas vs Rams

Sunday, January 13

Chargers vs New England

Philadelphia vs New Orleans

I am hoping that Dallas wins. Dak has a knee injury and Rams are not just any team this year.

Kansas City has a pretty sturdy little defense. Middling to okay but it's playoff time. I'd like to see Indianapolis make it a game. I have to work my second job today so I will miss the first half but I have pre-ordered my pizza and heading home by 4:45 PM to finish that game.

I am kind of tired of New England and they've been pretty weak all year. I think the Chargers have a chance. I'm rooting for that rednekkidy kid having QB.

GO COWBOYS

I went to bed in the last 2 minutes. I couldn't watch. The Dallas defense couldn't stop the run. The beginning of the second half I just knew because there was something in their defense that seemed so defeatist or tired. It was so hard to watch them try and climb back out of the hole Dallas dug for themselves. They were doing super good throwing to lesser offensive line people than letting number 21 run and get smashed (although 21 was getting some run in). I wish they'd stuck with a few more throws and Dak had settled down a bit because his throws were kind of off. My Dad sent me teasing texts during the game saying that if Dallas could get some defense mustered that put pressure on those dumb trick play passes from the snap they'd force the Rams to play differently.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.