Democratic Presidential Campaigns for 2020

Ms. Spam

Conservative media made fun of it almost all throughout his vice presidency. Which is part of why I don't see the GOP even caring about this. 1) it's not a serious enough offense to use with Trump as your candidate. Maybe it's he was caught slamming an ass or cupping a boob maybe. 2) the Dems are already doing it to him. Why waste the energy?

I don't want to be contrarian, but I don't think #meToo was ever about standing up for women. I think it was always a tool to beat down whoever they movement felt needed to be beat down. They've been awfully selective about who they go after.

After what the DNC pulled on Bernie back in the 2016 elections, I wouldn't be surprised if this was some kind of social shaming designed to get a certain candidate that would lead people to change their minds about voting for a particular person. While no collusion with Russia was proved besides what people were busted for we still had Russians working to undermine Hillary to the point even rational people voted for Trump over Hillary in social media. A lot of people have come out in papers writing editorials warning about fan-ism of a particular campaign. Like MAGA lovers and Bernie-bots.

Apparently one of the accusers framed a photograph of the incident in question. And now your complaining? Gotta love it. I always wonder if there is some sort of monetary gain for those that come forward with these accusations.

Sort of like auctioning off a DNA-stained blue dress. Then complaining you became a big nothing in life 20 years after your 15 minutes of fame.
To be fair it was Linda Tripp that outed Monica Lewinsky.

Conservative media made fun of it almost all throughout his vice presidency. Which is part of why I don't see the GOP even caring about this. 1) it's not a serious enough offense to use with Trump as your candidate. Maybe it's he was caught slamming an ass or cupping a boob maybe. 2) the Dems are already doing it to him. Why waste the energy?

I don't want to be contrarian, but I don't think #meToo was ever about standing up for women. I think it was always a tool to beat down whoever they movement felt needed to be beat down. They've been awfully selective about who they go after.

Exactly. The very reason they did not come a-runnin' with torches and pitchforks against Virginia's Lt. Governor Justin Fairfax (D), saying you "must believe" Vanessa Tyson and Meredith Watson's accusations--the argument used to support Kavanaugh's accusers.

Girl in her early twenties used and then discarded and vilified by the most powerful man in the world? A man who is potentially a serial rapist who loved using his power to conquer women? Out of the whole thing, society made HER the villain, and especially Democrats.

Sounds like she was a victim to me.

• 2 weeks later...

The media turned on Beto in favor of Buttigeig. We'll see who ends up being their darling.

I just hope Bernoe doesn't win, because his supporters are the worst.

I have never seen so many MAGA signs in one place when I was in Arizona. I had to keep from saying things that made sense out loud because of the ridiculousness of the argument that would ensue. Obama jailed babies crossing illegally FIRST. And Climate Change is a hoax. And that was just at my uncle's house in Scottsdale. I guess when you're rich you can afford stupidity.

I just know whomever ends up being the DNC's candidate he's gotta be enough to get all the people that make sense to vote against the GOP. I don't wanna see smart people throw away a vote because the DNC couldn't find someone in all this to run that was WORSE than Trump. Poor Hillary.

Poor Hillary, the worst candidate and campaign in modern history. Although I will say, Obama gutting the DNC in honor of his hubris didn't help.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.