Democratic Presidential Campaigns for 2020

Hmmmm. I saw a lot of Republican people supporting Biden and Michelle Obama's Karening her way into being a media darling but proclaiming doom and gloom that it can get a lot WORSE.

Can you reword this? I have no clue what youre trying to communicate.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Much as I love Bernie, this is why he can't be prez. He's 78 years old as of now. And we've all seen the job of POTUS age people ten times their years during their time in office. Just look at 2008 vs

Jesus Christ, Im glad I said my piece and ghosted for awhile.   SPAM! YOUR MAN DECLARED HIS CANDIDACY!   Also, Im finding the Yang Gang interesting.

I never want to see the words Trump, smear, and ass in the same sentence ever again.

The guests at the DNC convention. There was Kasich and I think some woman GOPer who gave a speech. But Michelle Obama was the best speech giver where she proclaimed we need to vote because it can get a lot worse than we have now if Trump is elected to a second term. Bernie was pretty good too. Trying to get those progressives in the conservative Biden boat.

HAHAHA.

So I think this convention has been fabulous. I enjoyed each state reporting in their Biden noms. I enjoyed all the positive stuff.

Now watch, tonight Biden will come out and do a buffoon and I will face palm and go oh well. He's still got my vote.

No touchy touchy hairs or weirdness. HAHAHA. I am betting the GOPs will be a huge train wreck and actually look forward to next week grading papers and yelling at the teevee.