Democratic Presidential Campaigns for 2020

Ms. Spam

Yeah, I preferred him to Trump-lite, the dog-faced pony soldier, but it's way past time. He needs to drop out and endorse Biden, because he is still better than 4 more years of Trump. All he's doing by sticking in is helping Trump by convincing his base to be even more obstinate.

OR WILL THEY

No, he's far more likely to ride it out and claim the recovery we make on the other side is due to his leadership and killer decisions. ESPECIALLY if that period of time ends up being this fall.

Ugh, you're gonna be one of those people who does nothing but complain about the kids, aren't you?

You forgot about masturbating and reading comics.

I'm expecting us to be under a similar order soon. I'm going to try to run and pick some stuff up from Lowe's today. I need to run a Cat cable to my basement since the wifi is spotty down here. I want to get it done before we're under lockdown. I ordered it for pickup, but realized it would've been better to just pick it up and go through the self checkout and not interact with anyone. So maybe I'll cancel the pickup order.

Lowe's was insane. I had to tell a guy to back away from me, and there were people everywhere.

WiFi extenders wouldn't work with my situation, and running the cable was significantly cheaper.

I'm about to go out now for the first time since Monday. Why do I expect to see a Mad Max scenario in Mountlake Terrace?

There's bodies floating in lake Ballinger.

Not really. I just used to live across from it and remembered its name.

It's also a warm day and lots of people had flooding, so people were buying a lot of grass seed, or sump pumps and mops. I did luck into some paper towels, so it wasn't a complete wreck, but if you can order stuff for delivery, do it. Amazon was at 4 days for Prime shipping the last time I checked, and other places are at least as bad, but if you can wait, order it.

A lot of people buying grass seed.

A lot of people buying sump pumps and mops.

Not much of anything else, but a lot of people clogging the aisles talking.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.