Democratic Presidential Campaigns for 2020

Ms. Spam

At this point it's clear this isn't a real debate. I just hope as the field thins, the responses are better than "Trump Bad!!!"

I think of this like the opening card in a wrestling match. Pretty much all of these guys are not going to be president. They're just basically set dressing to make sure tomorrows is better. I was really hoping Beto would shine but only two standouts came out to me, Julian Castro and Warren but she lost step in the last 2 thirds. So we're looking at potential cabinet members... HAHAHA. Maybe Booker as a third ranker but OMG Delaney made me laugh out loud. He was Rubio drinking water. Tomorrow I expect a lot of Biden attacks and attacks on Bernie.

Worst moderator format EVER.

I feel bad for Beto and I am still stinging a little he didn't come out as great. I like him but he's basically a Blue Dog. A guy who's uber conservative and plain to the point he could be a liberal GOP candidate instead of a conservative DNC candidate.

Sadly, that is the truth. 2020 is shaping up to be another sh*t sandwich vs the giant douche. If Biden gets the nom, I'll vote for him, but the rest of these jokers will cause me to vote 3rd party again.

Harris tore your boy Biden a new one last night. She basically called him not a racist buuuuuuuuuuut...you we against forces busing, and she knew he couldnt say out loud forced busing was bad policy to that crowd.

I think it's an unintended consequence of the Trump presidency. There are so many people watching the news because of whatever is the freak out of the week. They've seen a lot of these candidates in the news for a couple of years now, and they've seen them point into whatever which way the wind blows. There is no trust in a lot of these candidates because they actually know they're full of shit. When you're worried more about who can beat Trump rather than who is actually the best candidate, you know you've already lost.

this is the most pessimistic, hate everything board I've ever spent any time on. nothing and no one is ever good enough. I'm not saying any of these guys are great, but you guys act like they're literal piles of ****.

RIGHT?

Also I think Pete Buttigiegegegegedge did alright. No big flubs.

I really liked Yang's face when the moderator asked him if he understood his 1000$ a month to every one in America would cost 3 trillion dollars a year he looked like he swallowed his tongue.

God forbid someone tells the truth.

I know right? God forbid he just say yeah, I was against a wildly unpopular piece of legislation that forcibly yanked kids out of their community, and shipped them off somewhere far away-away from their friends, where they didnt know anybody...but thanks for not calling me a racist you damn narc.

Something like that would have been a strong yet honest response. But...this is sleepy joe were talking here, who literally cut off his own defense and said no my time is up. You got that right old Joe!

I just get so tired of everyone and everything being so negative all the time, myself included. It's exhausting being so cynical.

I'm trying to increase the positivity around here!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.