Democratic Presidential Campaigns for 2020

Ms. Spam

I am reading "Fear Trump in the White House" by Bob Woodward now. How we have not become a smoking pile of rubble by now is just crazy. I like to think the world is full of good people stopping terrible things. Every once and while something bad slips through like what happened in New Zealand recently but there is good in the world. I've seen Beto at two rallies now and his enthusiasm for the job he's vying for is incredibly infectious. I think eventually he'll end up sounding like hoarse Bernie.

My current fall back for Demo for Pres is going to be one of the Castro twins or that guy for Indiana if Beto's skeletons are worse than what I know now - he's written fiction that has killed people when he was a teen, he's broken into some school, he's had a DUI arrest and he's a crossdresser and he votes GOP conservative. So you can see I'm betting everything on Beto if that's the worst that's out there. I guess it helped that he's fresh of a losing campaign to beat Ted Cruz.

I have a feeling that he is going to start hashing out some policy and talking points soon. It's the only way to become even more viable.

El Oh El. Beto hires an actual Obama aid as a campaign manager. DUUUUUDE I love this guy. It's like he just goes around Bernie like talking to people and giving speeches like he did back in Texas against Ted Cruz but now maybe the DNC is telling him "uh dude, you better hire a campaign manager." Maybe we'll start to see messaging beyond people online provoking Bernie-bots and a more pat list of things he's for that is tangible. The Trump magic is kinda running in reverse.

HAHAHA! I actually liked a few of those posts with him standing on the counter. He's drawing bigger crowds now. When he hit NH - on the last county his group had set up a Mexican restaurant to do the big stump and meet and greet and he couldn't fit all the people in the restaurant that came out. Some lady in the crowd gathered outside said she'd given to his campaign against Ted Cruz (it's amazing the hate against Cruz goes OUTSIDE Texas) and another lady said she'd gone to one of his rally's in Austin. Trump's campaign had to rent dive spots to hold his rallies in run down stadiums and community centers which is what I think will happen next for Beto instead of meeting in local establishments that can only hold so many. In Nevada Beto gave a speech in Spanish. If he does this right he can get a TON of Hispanic voters to come out.

I keep getting invites to hold viewing parties for the campaign right now. Not going to happen because my cats will freakout. HA!

Oh, I dont mean Im in the Yang Gang - I dont know all that much about him, tbh. But when I do see him in the news, its because the 4chan and reddit alt-right are the Yang Gang, apparently they even have a presence on /r/TheDonald.

Im not entirely convinced that crowd had as much to do with getting Trump in the White House as they seem to think they did, but I do find it interesting that they didnt get whatever it was they thought Trump would bring, so theyre backing a minority Democrat running on Universal Basic Income and Medicare for All? I am starting to think that Trump 2020 may not be as secure as we all thought it was.

Let's grab those bags, Ice!

The 4chan types actually seem divided on this. Some are still loyal to Trump, or at least his ideals, and loathe the idea of the POTUS being an identifiable minority whose main thrust is UBI. Others figure it will ruin the nation, which is precisely their intention. These types are accelerationists, basically. I get the sense the Cult of Kek types have realized the same thing the Marxists did some time ago: the game is up and they didn't win it. So now it's full throttle descent into postmodernism land.

On a side note, 2020 is really Trump's game to lose now. The democrat-establishment, both in the party and in the media staked a lot on this whole Russian collusion thing, and now that that's tanked, Trump's really going to enjoy a political windfall, while the "resistance" types come out of this looking like the birthers did in the Obama era. Trump's figures have remained fairly stable since his election, and so little sticks to him that I think we have another guy we can seriously call Teflon Don.

People need to understand that Trump isn’t going to be shamed for anything. Other politicians would be apologizing nonstop about the affairs and payoffs, but he just shrugs it off.

I still say that Hillary would’ve been better off completely ignoring Trump, not debating him or even acknowledging his existence. Once you get caught in his orbit, you think that the only way to win is to play his game, but you will always lose.

I know it this will not happen but I want the next presidential candidate(s) to pick a cross party running mate. Literally campaign against the partisan, fractured, stagnant nature of modern politics. We do not have be alike or like everything about each other to work together, that compromise is not weakness or failure. Sure, thats pretty after-school special in tone... but look at us, maybe we need a boink boink message. What is the alternative? People still yelling **** that party because because.

Since the Vice President has two roles, to break ties in the Senate and to become president if the president dies, choosing someone with opposing goals who will undermine your administration doesn’t make much sense.

I think you missed the point that these two magical candidates would have the shared goal of moving forward with compromise and teamwork instead of the present method of trying to screw up, show up, undo anything simply because the other team did it. Compromise and Rationality, Diplomacy. etc.

So Joe Biden lol. I'm not one of those handsy guys when it comes to women. At work the only contact I make with women is a high five or handshake. It's what he does. He's been doing it for years. Go figure not every woman was comfortable with it. This is what Marc was talking about though.

I kind "conspiracy theory" this new Biden revelation coming out now because he's been doing it for years. All the pictures document it. But it's just on the cusp of all these people throwing their hats in and Donald getting exonerated by the Mueller report as neither guilty but possibly guilty we just can't prove it. Trump as a real fear of Biden.

So Joe Biden lol. I'm not one of those handsy guys when it comes to women. At work the only contact I make with women is a high five or handshake. It's what he does. He's been doing it for years. Go figure not every woman was comfortable with it. This is what Marc was talking about though.

I kind "conspiracy theory" this new Biden revelation coming out now because he's been doing it for years. All the pictures document it. But it's just on the cusp of all these people throwing their hats in and Donald getting exonerated by the Mueller report as neither guilty but possibly guilty we just can't prove it. Trump as a real fear of Biden.

I totally think this is BS. I think this is all a coordinated plan by either the GOP because Biden is probably the biggest threat to Trump being re-elected, or the new blood democrats who see him as standing in their way to their political futures. Or possibly even both. Biden may be a handsy kind of guy from a bygone era, but there is no proof he has actually groped or molested anyone and thanks to #me too and the uber hyper sensitivity climate it has created, I think he is being unfairly accused. Also, I am sick of people being able to get away with simply making an accusation years and years after the fact with zero proof and having whatever they say taken as gospel. #metoo has literally become a weapon to assassinate the character of people, and has created a toxic environment where if you are a guy, you are guilty until proven innocent, and even if you are innocent, you have to apologize, anyway.
The funny thing is that he's being accurately accused. He did these things and there are hundreds of pictures to show he routinely does it. The thing is how much do you care. I don't think a lot of people do. Some do because a lot of people don't like being touched like that if at all. A lot I think do wonder why come out now about it. That she's a Beto supporter looks suspicious. The Dems that are further to the left are going after this. The ones that are more moderate aren't.

How come all the accusations against Trump havent worked, then? I mean I know the man is bulletproof, but if anything was gonna work itd be that, right?

Simple. These other politicians have shame and are able to be shamed. You can’t do that with Trump.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.