Women's March cancelled.

Metropolis

Fox News is crap, to be sure, but I have no idea why lefties are so obsessed with its crappiness. All the major news agencies are equally crap, and I'd say some are more crap than Fox (NBC). But I noticed leftist orthodoxy teaches its followers to hate news and pundits more than the right does, which focuses less on the news and more on leaders.

Speaking as someone who hates the left and the right (but the left slightly more).

Well, I don't think there's really much to say about the topic. You could complain about identity politics, but that's beating a dead horse at this point (for Nightly).

Honestly, it doesn't surprise me. In my experience, it's wealthy, predominantly white communities that most want to be seen as being pro-minority, as long as they don't actually move in. There's a church in a nearby wealthy, 99.8% white (legit census numbers) town that has a mural of Mexican Jesus sitting on a rainbow. But they have faced multiple lawsuits for pulling people over for driving while black. I think they finally, within the past five years, got the cops to stop saying "You don't look like you're from around here." And that was after a lawsuit filed by a successful attorney who was visiting his daughter at the expensive university in town. They wouldn't know what to do with a Mexican who wasn't doing manual labor for them, but they have the multicultural mural, so hooray!

There's a church in a nearby wealthy, 99.8% white (legit census numbers) town that has a mural of Mexican Jesus sitting on a rainbow. But they have faced multiple lawsuits for pulling people over for driving while black. I think they finally, within the past five years, got the cops to stop saying "You don't look like you're from around here."

Sheesh, that's 1:500. Depending on the size of the town you could probably invite the entire minority population to a quiet dinner party. Were they really pulling over the same 10 people and acting surprised each time?

There's a church in a nearby wealthy, 99.8% white (legit census numbers) town that has a mural of Mexican Jesus sitting on a rainbow. But they have faced multiple lawsuits for pulling people over for driving while black. I think they finally, within the past five years, got the cops to stop saying "You don't look like you're from around here."

Sheesh, that's 1:500. Depending on the size of the town you could probably invite the entire minority population to a quiet dinner party. Were they really pulling over the same 10 people and acting surprised each time?

There's a major highway that connects a good sized town to Columbus, so a lot of non-resident traffic on the highway.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.