Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Did you decorate for Christmas?

31 replies to this topic

Brando

Brando

83% Muppet

• Admin
  • 18,942 posts
Shoot your eye out?

Odine

Odine

• Supporters
  • 2,246 posts

IMG_20181213_224016357.jpg
I was this close to buying this, wrapping it, and opening it last. Being my wife to go outside to shoot it. Then I thought what the hell would I do with a BB gun?

Shoot rats?

The Choc

The Choc

• 8,964 posts

The bb gun in the box is worth it as a decoration going forward.

We moved into a smaller house this year but still put out all the decorations from the larger house, so it's pretty jam packed. lol

• Ms. Spam +1 this

Brando

Brando

83% Muppet

• Admin
  • 18,942 posts
My brother is at war with chipmunks that are destroying his house and patio, so he has one.
  • Odine +1 this

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,468 posts
Hope you guys had a great Christmas.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,468 posts
IMG_20181228_212329820.jpg
I gave my son grief about him buying this for his mom because of the space this takes up. Not to mention he just paid $200 for Galaga. I have to say though we've had a blast playing this. Now my wife wants more. She's gonna have to build herself a she shed lol.
  • Iceheart, Ms. Spam and Odine +1 this

Destiny Skywalker

Destiny Skywalker

Actually, I am a rocket scientist

• 20,647 posts
Omg that's amazing!

Reply to this topic