Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Avengers: Endgame SPOILER THREAD

79 replies to this topic

Ms. Spam

Ms. Spam

MS.

• 17,442 posts

But it should have been returned back to the bald lady that Bruce borrowed it from. Lots of loopholes. But stuff happens!

Darth Krawlie

Darth Krawlie

privileged ****lord

• Moderators
  • 34,464 posts

I think he means the time stone in the prime timeline. Thanos destroyed the stones in the beginning of the film. The alternate one WAS returned to the Ancient One by Cap.

• Ms. Spam +1 this

Ms. Spam

Ms. Spam

MS.

• 17,442 posts

I get it now! HA!.

I have a ticket to see the movie on Sunday after Church. Really excited especially since the ticket is just $6.84!

Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl

The Feathered Serpent

• 3,295 posts

Dr Strange 2, probably.

Yeah, probably.  I just thought it weird how the movie jumped ahead five years and still no invasions from other dimensions.  It kinda makes Dr. Strange and the Ancient One look like alarmists.  

Darth Krawlie

Darth Krawlie

privileged ****lord

• Moderators
  • 34,464 posts

Good point, I didn't think about the five year jump. Well, not everything can get be plot hole free I guess.

Reply to this topic