Avengers: Endgame SPOILER THREAD

Iceheart

It's weird with the MCU for me. The Captain America trilogy is great, the first Iron Man excellent, first Guardians I love. The rest of the solo movies I feel are just kinda ok with a few being below that. Having said that I haven't seen every single movie. As for the 3 "Avengers" movies I don't really like any of them. They aren't bad just too much going on maybe? I don't know. Still though taking all of these movies and characters and moving in one direction and having it come to a head is incredibly impressive and I am interested in seeing how it all plays out here.

You're absolutely right!

I still think that my sweet purple arrow boy, my Hawkguy, is going to use a purple arrow on the purple man to bring back his family in the upcoming movie; but now that you've mentioned the word 'Ronin' I am just mad, full-on online Internet argument angry mad, at Mssr. Brian Michael Bendis for all that Ronin rigmarole1 in the first place.

1 Ronigmarole? Rigmaronin?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The Russos are saying, just like Infinity War, there are fake shots in the trailers, intentionally to throw off fans. The trailers already barely give anything away--so I'm hoping that literally everything we've seen in the trailers are fake. It'd be incredible to go into this movie having not seen a single actual shot of the film beforehand.

• 3 weeks later...

They've gotta stop releasing TV spots. I can't not watch them, and I'm trying hard to go in as spoiler free as possible. Normally I don't get bothered by spoilers and sometimes even seek them out, but decided against it for this one. I'm too hyped.

I would not be too concerned with the TV spots or trailers. I recall just about everyone thinking the IW trailer where Cap was struggling with Thanos just meant Cap was going to die, but the opposite happened. Remember the trailer's fake out Hulk in Wakanda shot? That was the polar opposite of the film having Banner incapable of Hulking-out once he returned to earth. I think A4 will still be able to surprise audiences.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.