Daredevil Season 3

Dark Wader

So, into episode 10 and this season is reallllly good. Doesn't have the mid season drag like other Netflix Marvel shows, they seem to be making the most of the 13 episodes this season.

I still have the feeling Netflix are clearing house and getting rid of all their Marvel content (waiting for JJ and Punisher to get their axe when after their respective seasons are out) but would be a shame not to see a forth season.

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe the best Marvel Netfix season to date. A lot less to nitpick (though I can't believe the FBI guys let Matt In Scruffy Hitchhiker Gear wander the Continental freely), very little time for boredom, and virtually no subplots I'd cut (kinda glad Foggy's fake-D.A. run was mercifully brief).

Wilson Bethel easily buried Colin Farrell's cheesy Bullseye, no contest. And those fight scenes. Oh, man. Those FIGHT SCENES. The prison tracking-shot showoff showdown, the shocking Bulletin blowout, the unpredictable finale three-way. Somewhere in a corner, Iron Fist is balled up crying, wishing they'd let him have fights half as awesome.

And I really wanna make time to watch Karen's big episode again. I practically held my breath for the last 20 minutes because I was scared they were about to adapt the worst part of Kevin Smith's old arc. I'm elated they thought better of it. A+.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.