Ep IX will be "looser" and "more improvisational"

Iceheart

The Star Wars fandom will be so much better off when everyone who says they're going to quit, stop paying attention, etc., etc., etc. actually does it.

Byeeeeee.

What's funny is that the negative people have won in alot of ways. The people who enjoy the movies and just want them to be fun have been driven away because they just want it to be fun and they just don't want to deal with constant negativity any more.

I've said it a thousand times, the movies exist to be enjoyed. If you don';t enjoy them anymore then what is the point? And that's not to say we can't criticize the movies or that a fan has to love every single Star Wars movie or can't even flat out dislike a couple of them. However in the end at this point if Star Wars is causing you more anger and to be upset than it is fun and enjoyment then why are you still wasting your time?

Jesus christ. You seem to think any concern or thought a person has that is remotely negative towards the franchise is the same as outright dislike and/or hate for the entire thing. Quit tarring all people with the same brush. Its sooo ****ing boring and infuriating.

Do you know what others can find annoying? Outright blind love for something (ie this franchise) to the point of not accepting any criticism , and a complete disregard for anyone else's opinion that differs from your own. Stop expecting to have your opinion validated and agreed with all the time. Do you expect all your friends to fellate you when you offer your opinion? Cause it sure seems like it.

Guest El Chalupacabra

Wasn't this board literally built on complaining about the Prequels?

We're just continuing a time-honored tradition.

But, but the ST is waaayyyy betterrrr.

I'm pretty sure it was about not being constrained by your ideas about sexuality. He's talking about the ridiculous Poe + Finn pairing. Poe + BB8 + the exhaust port on the X-Wing 4ever.

Is it bad that I read "ST" as Star Trek...?

I'm pretty sure it was about not being constrained by your ideas about sexuality. He's talking about the ridiculous Poe + Finn pairing. Poe + BB8 + the exhaust port on the X-Wing 4ever.

You're saying you ship a ship?

Guest El Chalupacabra

Is it bad that I read "ST" as Star Trek...?

No, unless you are talking about STD.

Guest El Chalupacabra

No, unless you are talking about STD.

Me: ... what do venereal diseases have to do with this conversation?

Me, 10 seconds later: OH. I forgot about that series.

I think a LOT of people have forgotten, or want to forget, that series. And it is the venereal disease of Star Trek series, so you were half right the first time.

The Star Wars fandom will be so much better off when everyone who says they're going to quit, stop paying attention, etc., etc., etc. actually does it.

Byeeeeee.

What's funny is that the negative people have won in alot of ways. The people who enjoy the movies and just want them to be fun have been driven away because they just want it to be fun and they just don't want to deal with constant negativity any more.

I've said it a thousand times, the movies exist to be enjoyed. If you don';t enjoy them anymore then what is the point? And that's not to say we can't criticize the movies or that a fan has to love every single Star Wars movie or can't even flat out dislike a couple of them. However in the end at this point if Star Wars is causing you more anger and to be upset than it is fun and enjoyment then why are you still wasting your time?

Jesus christ. You seem to think any concern or thought a person has that is remotely negative towards the franchise is the same as outright dislike and/or hate for the entire thing. Quit tarring all people with the same brush. Its sooo ****ing boring and infuriating.

Do you know what others can find annoying? Outright blind love for something (ie this franchise) to the point of not accepting any criticism , and a complete disregard for anyone else's opinion that differs from your own. Stop expecting to have your opinion validated and agreed with all the time. Do you expect all your friends to fellate you when you offer your opinion? Cause it sure seems like it.

I mean I said in my post "And that's not to say we can't criticize the movies or that you have to like every single movie or even flat out dislike a couple of them." So I don't know really where your first paragraph is coming from.

Also, you are annoyed by someone liking Star Wars on a Star Wars messageboard? Don't really know what to tell ya on that one.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.