So....The Mandalorian

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hearing people complain about the Mandalorian makes me think no one will ever be satisfied with new Star Wars no matter how good it is. As someone else said, the first 2 episodes are better than all o

JFC you babies, it's nightly. We fight about star wars.

Calm down Karen.

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

The second-hand footage makes it look very Flash Gordon. I'm sure it actually looks great, but in this view it's funny how cheesy it looks.

I'm weirdly happy to see the devil guy from the Cantina. And IG-88!!??!!! (or an 86 at least)

I feel like this show exists because they knew they had an audience for a Boba Fett movie/show, but it's hard for Disney/Star Wars to make a hero out of an established villain, especially one with a history of continuity conflicts, who you'd have to read ancillary material to know he's alive post ROTJ.

The best way around all of that is to give us a new character that has all the trappings and coolness of Fett, but not the complicated history.

There's a feeling that The Mandalorian will turn out to be Fett. I kinda hope it doesn't, but I also think we won't know until one of the last episodes in the season for some kind of identity/twist reveal.